LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Venkat   16 April 2017

Special leave petition details

Good evening to all Honourable members of Lawyers Club India. Sir, I wish to file a Special Leave Petition in Supreme Court against a judgment and decree passed by High Court of Andhra Pradesh (it is a first appeal against a partition suit in trial court). I already went through some of the information already available on the internet. My first question is should FORM-28 alone be used to write grounds of appeal, prayer etc? Can we not file a separate patition in addition to FORM-28? My second question is about TYPED SET of papers. In the High Court appeal, the appellant used xerox copies of trial court papers as typed set. The appellant did not type afresh the trial court papers. Now, what should I submit to the Supreme Court? Should I submit the same TYPED SET used in High Court (xerox copies of lower court) or should I freshly type the trial court papers and create a new TYPED SET? I intent to neatly type afresh the trial court papers and prepare a new TYPED SET, but will the Supreme Court accept it? Will the Supreme Court insist on using the same TYPED SET that was used in the High Court appeal? Thirdly, there is some confusion about size of paper to be used. Supreme Court rules say A4 size paper. But, in this forum, many lawyers said legal size paper, though some said A4 size paper. Many thanks in advance. 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register