LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas (.)     18 August 2015

Sp submitted negative report to human rights commission-urg

Hi Sir, I have given complaint to DGP and SP on Circle Inspector and In laws for asking  Money and harrassment and Later  DSP submitted negative report (Saying all false allegations)  to SP and DGP. Later  I have filed complaint before Human Rights Commission with Negative Report asking Re-Investigate the case or Give Direction  to the SP  Re-investigate case the again. After that SP submitted the Same Report   (negative report  Saying all false allegations)  to the Human Rights commission. Human rights commission asked me that enable you to file your reply/comments, if any by 30 Aug'2015 at 10:30AM, when the Case is next posted.
1) Please advise how to proceed with this. 2) In case If  I don't give reply by 30 Aug'2015 what will happen.Pleae advsie. Thanks for your time.

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 August 2015

You have to submit your reply statement before the specified date by the human rights commission. Otherwise you may face penalty.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register