Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav (Analyst)     14 January 2013

Society transfer of flat

Hi,

I have purchased flat in year of 2009 from a investor who has purchased same flat from builder. Within 2 months from my property purchase co-op. society is formed. However, when I purchased flat from investor, it was no informed to builder and Society had put name of investor on the name plate.

Since then I am paying society maintainance as a owner of flat. But I am not sure if my name is registered as a society member. One of my frieds told me that I need to transfer flat on my name. Society transfer fees at society is Rs 100000/- which is very high for me and I had never paid this to society.

My doubts are:

1. How can I know if I am member of society or not? Since I purchase flat from investor b4 society is formed, is there any possibility that my name is added in society by default? How can I get this info apart from society office, because staff in the office is not that responsible and might not have idea abt this.

2. If my name is not in the society member list and I do not pay Rs 100000/- for society, which risks I am exposed to?

Thanks for your help in advance :)

Regards,

Gaurav

2. If I am no

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register