Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shaiju (Executive)     27 August 2010

Society harassment

Dear Sir  / Madam, 

March 2010 we shifted to our new flat which is located in New Panvel (exactly in Vichumbe). we came to know that a serious problem is going on between society people & builder to form a society. AS per builder it should be total 6 - 7 society the same is clearly mention in agreement (which i had not yet gone thru) but society people says there should be only one society. on this issue many cases are going on which we (my family) are not aware and do not want to interrupt in between. 

In a recent days in our society there was no security guard on 24th Aug 2010, we include (myself, my sister & brother in law) came late night it was almost 12 ' clock on that day people of society got the chance to fight against us...and they abused my family. In the absence of guard they was one person who was looking all this. He & his family with other people had abused a lot. i told them even we are owner of one flat, so on a better solution i told give me the gate key i will make a duplicate key of it and will not disturb you guys for this. "woh sab badak gaye and told you only keep the key and do all the activities which i denied because i am no were in this picture. They kept me hold till 1 - 1:30 PM.   

In the next morning after opening the gate i kept that key in security cabin and took the pic of same " atleast i can tell i had kept it" and i left to office. In the same evening again there was a big quarrel against builder. the society people gather near builder room and badly abused him. The cheapest part what this people did is they all put their waste in front of builder door. then later builder called police and all the people ran away as they are not aware what is going on here. 

The next evening i.e. 26th Aug our neighbor told that in notice board this people had written in marathi that what ever problem you face in society you can address to me they had written my room no XXX (i.e. you can tell me & my family they will solve) well i dont understand what they are up to and i am bit worried for my family as i am in office,  what they will do in future. In this way they are harassing us(my family members include my father 67 mother 56 and my sister & brother in law) 

so pls advise what exactly step i have to take for better for my family

Regards 

Yours XXXX

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register