LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dashrath (ACCOUNTANT)     17 February 2013

Society dissolve

Sir, we  had purchased plot under common 7/12 extract  & formed Sahakar Grah Nirman Mandal & registered  in 1972 (at Sawantwadi,Dist Sindhudurg, Maharashtra), further its sub-devided in 12 members equally  and they developed / build  houses as per their own wish & maintained themselves obtaining permission from Nagarpalika. the members have initially elected committee consisting Chairman, Secretary & Treasurer in the year 1972 thereafter no committe was fixed or elected. Since plot was common purchsed, 7/12 exctract was in the name single name i.e. on Chairman's name. After death of Chairman, the secretary himself had takenover charge of Chairman, secretary & treasuerer without any election   or intimation to other members. from that time he is acting according to  his ways,

1)      Society does not collect any funds/holds accounts except a bank passbook .

2)      50 % original plot/house owners have sold their plots/houses to other parties .

3)      The plot/house owners takes permission to get NOC from chairman before selling their property

4)      To this the chairman demands 10 % of money as donations from the members for giving NOC .

5)      The chairman does not give any receipts for this donation amount .

6)      At present no agreement done after sell of the plots/house .

7)      Can a chairman demand 10 % of donationfrom mebers? . when a society does not maintain any funds .

8)   can it be possible  to  split 7/12 extract of the society plots  into 12 numbers & issued to the individual plot owners

Where does he shows/spends this money? please advice urgerlty or advice which authority to make complaint.  i want to sell my plot 

plRegards Dashrath

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register