Share More

(Guest)

Social Justice Secretariat Maharashtra - 23.8.2010

APPLICATION FOR INFORMATION UNDER RTI ACT 2005

Date: 23.08.2010

Joint Secretary,

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum,

Ambedkar Seva Sadan, Tilak Ward,

Post – WARORA, Distt. Chandrapur (Maharashtra)

Pin Code – 442 907

Email; drf.india@gmail.com

Ph.93 24 34 54 54 / 93222 46333

To:     Public Information Officer

Social Justice and Special Assistance Department,

Mantralaya, Mumbai – 400 032.

I, Harsh Nikhade, as a citizen of India, required some information under RTI Act 2005, which is being kept & controlled by your office.  Please give the itemwise information as mentioned in following 4 items;

Item No. (1)

As per sub-section (2) of Section 4 of RTI Act 2005; it shall be a constant endeavour of every public authority to take steps in accordance with the requirements of clause (b) of sub-section (1) to provide as much information suo motu to the public at regular intervals through various means of communications, including internet, so that public have minimum resort to the use of this Act to obtain information.

The following information is required in this regard:

(i)           Please give me print-outs of Internet wherein the information as per section 4 of RTI Act 2005  has been published.

(ii)          Please also mention the website address at which the information has been published on Internet.

(iii)        I also want to observe personally the same on the records /files on which the information has been consolidated and its source documents.

(iv)        Please also provide me computerised copy of the same as it is the page of INTRA-NET in the form of Diskette (CD) so that the print-outs can be cross-checked since it is experienced that the print-outs provided by the Social Justice Secretariat are manipulated with fraud practice. 

As a proof of this fraud, two print-outs of a same date i.e. 09.05.2009 which was a holiday of second Saturday, are enclosed along with a copy of letter dated 16.08.2010 as ANNEXURE-I at page-1 to 21 sent to Dy.Secretary, Social Justice Secretariat wherein details of manipulation have been submitted.  Therefore, please give the original data without any manipulation.

Item No. (2)

As per sub-section (3) of section 4 of RTI Act 2005; for the purposes of sub-section (1), every information shall be disseminated widely and in such form and manner which is easily accessible to the public and as per sub-section (4); all material shall be disseminated taking into consideration the cost effectiveness, local language and the ost effective method of communication in that local area and the information should be easily acceble, to the extent possible in electronic format with the concerned Public Information Officer, available free or at such cost of the medium or the print cost price as may be prescribed.  For the purposes of sub-sections (3) and (4), “dissemonated” means making known or communicated the information to the public through notice boards, newspapers, public announcements, media broadcasts, the internet or any other means, including inspection of offices of any public authority.

(i)           I want to observe as to where the information as per section 4 of RTI Act 2005 has been published on notice boards by the Social Justice Secretariat, therefore, I want to observe the notice board published for observation by public.

(ii)          I want to know that how the information as per section 4 of RTI Act 2005 has been accessed to the public of vidarbha area and when the same is published through newspapers, therefore, I want to observe personally the related file records.

Item No. (3)

Please refer GR No. Samay-1006/Pr.Kr.33/2006/18 dt. 13 June, 2006. A copy of the same is enclosed as ANNEXURE-II at page-22 to 25.  In continuation, as per GR No.Samay-1009/Pr.Kr.1/09/18 (Ra.Va.Ka.) dated 16 January, 2009; it has been instructed by the Government that all the public servants of Mantralaya secretariat including staff & secretaries will have to record their presence in Card Punching System regularly.  A copy of the same is enclosed herewith as ANNEXURE-III at page-26 for ready reference.

Please give me computerised copy on Diskette (CD) of data records of Attendance Management System (Card Punching Records) of all the public servants who are/were posted in Social Justice Secretariat AS OFFICERS (Not the staff) including Secretary, Joint Secretary, Deputy Secretaries, Under Secretaries and Desk/Section Officers, for the period of last 5 years from January 2006 up to now (till the date on which the records will be prepared on Diskette).  Please also give me print-outs of the same.

Item No. (4)

As it is mandatory for every public servant whosoever posted as gazetted officers to submit annual statement of immovable property they own and the same is falls under clause (f) of section 2 of the RTI Act 2005.  In this regard a copy of extract of daily newspapre NAVBHARAT of the dated 3 September, 2009 is enclosed as ANNEXURE-IV at page-27 for ready reference.  It is also to note that neither such statements which are submitted to the Government’s record are not a third party information nor restricted under the provisions of section 8 of this Act.

Please give me attested copies of the Annual Immovable Property Statement submitted by all the public servants who are/were posted in Social Justice Secretariat AS OFFICERS (Not the staff) including Secretary, Joint Secretary, Deputy Secretaries, Under Secretaries and Desk/Section Officers for last 5 years specific for the years 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009.  

This information is most important in the aspect of the integrity of the public servants toward service to the people of the nation as to whether their public servants on the responsible and powerful posts owned the property within the balance of their earning & expenses or more than their earning from the known sources in that case the people of this democratic nation can take necessary action against the defaulter public servants.

---------------------------

The court fees stamp valued Rs.10/- affixed on this application toward fees for application for information under RTI Act 2005. 

I am ready to pay all required charges as per provision. 

I will personally collect the information for which I may be informed on my mobile phone number 9322246333 or by speed post, to avoid delay in communication, whenever the information will be ready at yours.

DA : ANNEXUREs I to IV (Pages-27).

Place: Warora (Maharashtra).                (Harsh Nikhade)

Date: 23.08.2010                             Signature of Applicant

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

Reference letter dt.16.8.2010 given in Item No. 4 (iv) above

Date: 16.08.2010

Nilesh Wankhede

District President,

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum,

“Ambedkar Sewa Sadan”,

Tilak Ward, Post-WARORA,

Distt. Chandrapur (Maharashtra)

PIN-442907.                                           

To,

Shri G. K. Wagh

Deputy Secretary and Appellate Authority

Social Justice and Special Assistance Department,

Mantralaya, Mumbai – 400 032.

Sub: Fraud in providing the requisite information by

Social Justice Secretariat of Maharashtra regarding

misuse of office premises by unauthorized presence

of public servants on holidays and malpractice of

compensatory off on a working day.

Ref: (i) My application dt.06.06.2010.

(ii) My appeal dt.20.07.2010.              

Please refer to my appeal dt.20.07.2010 which has been sent to you in regard to my application dt.06.06.2010 wherein I have applied (i) the PRINT-OUTs of Daily Attendance Records of Attendance Managements System (Card punching records) of your office for ALL THE HOLIDAYS INCLUDING SUNDAYS AND SATURDAYS for the period from January 2009 up to now and (ii) the computerized copy of the same on Diskette (CD).

In my appeal dt.20.07.2010 I have submitted that the computerized copy of data of attendance management system (card punching machine) has not been given by the PIO and I have also submitted details of dates of holiday’s information of which are provided and information of many holidays have not been provided by your subordinate Desk officer/PIO.  Though I have paid Rs.856/- as was charged by the PIO.

It is to inform you hereby that the printouts given by the PIO are not the original copy of the pages of INTRANET OF SECRETARIAT and manipulated printouts have been given to me by fraud practice. 

I am enclosing herewith for your ready reference two different printouts of a same day of second Saturday i.e. 09.05.2009 as detailed below;

(i)           My application dt.06.06.2010 as ANNEXURE-I at page-1, which is under appeal before you as referred above, letter No. Asthapana-2010/Pr.Kr.-188/Astha-1 dt.18.06.2010 of Mrs. Ujjwala P. Vaidya, Desk Officer/PIO as ANNEXURE-II at page-2) and the print-out as ANNEXURE-III at pages- 5 to 9 which has been given to me, are enclosed for ready reference.

(ii)          The application dt. 04.06.2009 (before one year) of Mr. Ram Samudre as ANNEXURE-IV at pages 10 to 12, the letter No.Asthapana-2009/Pr.Kr.-233/Astha-1 dt.29 June, 2009 Mrs. Ujjwala P. Vaidya, Desk Officer/PIO as ANNEXURE-V at pages-13 and print-out given to him as ANNEXURE-VI at pages-14 to 17, are enclosed for ready reference.

It has been observed that both the printouts are containing different position of presence of public servants on a same date.  The comparative details are appended below;

Print-out given in response to application dt. 06.06.2010

Print-out given in response to application dt. 04.06.2009

Present Public Servants – 06

Present public servants – 23

Absent Public Servants – 108

Absent public servants – 110

Total Public Servants – 114

Total Public Servants – 133

It can clearly be seen that the print-outs provided by the PIO in response to my application dt. 06.06.2010 are manipulated and fraud. 

Please see the following chart of comparative details of manipulation;

Name of

public servant

As per print-out given vide letter

dt. 20 June, 2009

As per print-out given vide letter

dt. 18.06.2010

IN

OUT

IN

OUT

S.S. Benke, Section Officer

Usha Mahadik, Section Officer

H

Smita Jadhav, Assistant

H

S.R. Jangam, Assistant

H

Mohan Kamble, Section Officer

H

Ashok gaikwad,

Prakash Parab, Naik

Vinayak sawardekar,

Clerk-cum-Typist

H

Giridhar Madaye, Naik

Rashmi Apte, Steno (SG)

H

Vinod Melekar,

Clerk-cum-Typist

H

Nilesh Koli, Peon

H

Chandrakant Zinge, Peon

H

Vilas Palande, Naik

H

Bhojraj Gondole, Under Secy.

V. A. Thakur, Steno (LG)

H

Poonam Matte, steno (LG)

H

S. S. Kadam, Steno (LG)

H

Lala Sabale, Naik

H

Satish Narvekar, Assistant

H

R. K. Bhatkar, Clerk-cum-Typist

H

Pandurang Madake,

Clerk-cum-Typist

H

Prakash Kadarkar, Assistant

No Punch

H

The reasons behind the manipulation and fraud in providing the attendance records are well known and we will bring this issued up before appropriate authorities like Office of the Prime Minister, Chief Vigilance Commissioner, CBI and we will also try to inform all the MLAs & MPs of Maharashtra State including CM and Governor of the State of Maharashtra.

This is the reason why the computerized copies of data records of attendance management system (card punching machine) are not provided by you and your subordinates.

It is seen from the records that yourself is also trying to hide and cease the requisite information.  Your malafide mishandling is proved from the following records;

(i)            My appeal dated 09.04.2010 is still lying pending with you.  (Refer my letters dated 17.05.2010, 25.05.2010 and 23.06.2010 which were sent in reply to your letters dated 28.04.2010, 15.05.2010 and 11.06.2010 9 - Pr.Kr.122).

(ii)          My appeal dated 05.06.2010 for my application dated 03.04.2010 is mishandled by you.  In this regard please connect your letter No.Asthapana-2010/Pr.Kr.181/Astha dated 11.06.2010.

(iii)         My appeal dated 07.06.2010 was replied by you vide your letter No. No.Asthapana-2010/Pr.Kr.164/Astha dated 11.06.2010 wherein you did not passed appropriate order to provide me the computerized data of attendance on CD under pretext that the public servants of Directorate of Information Technology are not cooperating to you for technical assistance and so you have advised me to make another application for printouts of the same.

(iv)        On making the separate application as advised by you for printouts, now your subordinate desk Officer & PIO has wasted more than 30 days period in sending a reply.  In this regard it is to be noted that I have sent my application dated 18.06.2010 which was posted on same day in the Mantralaya Post office in the ground floor of Mantralaya and the same was delivered to the PIO on 19.06.2010 as per records of the concerned Post office which I have already verified.  However, your subordinate Desk Officer & PIO has wasted the prescribed limit of 30 days i.e. 18.07.2010 and sent the advise letter on 20.07.2010 and advised me to deposit Rs.14600/-.

In view of the facts as brought out above, please pass an order in regard to my appeal dt. 20.07.2010 and application dt.06.06.2010 that the original print-outs of data should be provided to me along with computerized copy of data on CD as was applied by me in my application. 

Yours’ sincerely,

DA: Annexures I to VI.

(Nilesh Wankhede)

Copy forwarded for information and necessary action;

Shri J. P. Dange, Chief Secretary of State of Maharashtra,

Mantralaya, Mumbai-400032

Dr. Satish M. Gavai, Secretary, Social Justice Department,

Secretariat of Maharashtra, Mantralaya, Mumbai-400032.

Shri Suhas V. Dhatrak

Under Secretary (Estt.-1)

Social Justice Department, Secretariat of Maharashtra,

Mantralaya, Mumbai-400032.

(Guest)

Sorry ! the reference of letter dt. 16.8.2010 is given in Item No. 1 (iv).

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     25 August 2010

hellow ram ji,

now i have got you. thanks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register