LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Samir Arvind Parab   22 June 2017

Slum dweller declared not eligible by dy collector in annex2

Respected sir/ Madam, I am resident of bhandup west i was declared as ineligible in annexure 2 By dy.collector 1) we had purchased the house in may 1998 in mother's name and in same year we got NA tax applied by collector in name of my mother i have all the copies of notice served by collector and NA taxes paid receipt.However my mother expired in Nov 1999. 2) I also have Nationalised Bank account with address of my current house on it 3) I also have Gas connection prior to 2000 at my current address 4)I have also have MSEB connection with 1997 installation date on it .However the electric meter in my name in 2000. Please suggest the procedure to be followed for getting myself as eligible for SRA scheme Thanking in advance Samir A Parab

Learning

15 Replies

legal   22 June 2017

Is your father claim any house under sra, if yest and it was held eligible, then your mother will not get the falt as husband and wife are consider as one and there is bombay high court judgement for the same.

However if you are claiming only one house then you are eligible for it, also you have not mentioned any thing about election card proof.

(Guest)
Whether any written order stating you are not eligible you received ? Immediately you need to file appeal under the provisions of Maharashtra slum area act

(Guest)
Whether any written order stating you are not eligible you received ? Immediately you need to file appeal under the provisions of Maharashtra slum area act

Samir Arvind Parab   23 June 2017

1)My father didn't claim any house under SRA as he expired prior to my mother in 1997, regarding electroll

Regarding electroplating role my family's name including my name was register at other place in bhandup area as we stayed there on rental basis. 2) Could you please explain the appeal procedure in brief so that I can do the same. Thanks & regards Samir Parab

Regarding electroplating role my family's name including my name was register at other place in bhandup area as we stayed there on rental basis. 2) Could you please explain the appeal procedure in brief so that I can do the same. Thanks & regards Samir Parab

Alee aliyana   23 June 2017

I likewise have Nationalized Bank account with address of my present house on it 3) I additionally have Gas association before 2000 at my present address 4)I have additionally have MSEB association with 1997 establishment date on it .However the electric meter in my name in 2000. Please Write My Essay If it's not too much trouble recommend the methodology to be taken after for getting myself as qualified for SRA plot Thanking ahead of time Samir A Parab

(Guest)

Sorry they may have caught you or denied you because you have other accomodation on rental basis thus you are not staying in Slum Area thus not eligibile for free accomodation. This can be reason. Case has to be presented but if you are caught having two houses then sorry chances are less , But if you want to try then approach Adv who deals in such matter  

Samir Arvind Parab   24 June 2017

No i stayed in that house till April 1995 . 1) However we were staying from April1995 to May'1998 in rental house in some other place but all the agreements were in my father's name .However my name in electro roll was at the place were i stayed till 1995. 2) As per SRA act i have NA tax receipts i n my mother's name prior to 2000 of 1998. And many other document as mentioned in my earlier i guess the documents are sufficient enough to prove that stayed in house prior 2000. 3) Please suggest any advocate who deals in SRA cases preferably from bhandup(west). Any lawyer can contact me on my cell no 9870798284 so I can give the details Thanks& regards Samir Parab

No i stayed in that house till April 1995 . 1) However we were staying from April1995 to May'1998 in rental house in some other place but all the agreements were in my father's name .However my name in electro roll was at the place were i stayed till 1995. 2) As per SRA act i have NA tax receipts i n my mother's name prior to 2000 of 1998. And many other document as mentioned in my earlier i guess the documents are sufficient enough to prove that stayed in house prior 2000. 3) Please suggest any advocate who deals in SRA cases preferably from bhandup(west). Any lawyer can contact me on my cell no 9870798284 so I can give the details Thanks& regards Samir Parab

(Guest)

Whether you are staying in slum area continuous prior to 2000 till date confirm that and what are documents you have

(Guest)

See it is hard work , don't expect this to be free (to be frank) and additionally it takes time . While dealing with Slum area matter one more thing which is always find people have lot wrong notion and that create problem in interaction with them . They go and say some thing to officers which weakens their own case badly you need to be very careful the way you are in witness box while dealing with officers who approve your name or reject your name in Annexure 2 that is free flat. 

Sir I have already mentioned in my earlier post 1) I have NA paid tax receipt in my mother's name prior to 2000 2) I have Gas connection ar my present address prior to 2000 3) I also have a ration card prior 2000 4) I also have Nationalised Bank pass book of same address of prior to 2000 with transaction of prior to 2000.

Sir I have already mentioned in my earlier post 1) I have NA paid tax receipt in my mother's name prior to 2000 2) I have Gas connection ar my present address prior to 2000 3) I also have a ration card prior 2000 4) I also have Nationalised Bank pass book of same address of prior to 2000 with transaction of prior to 2000.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register