Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Quest (Ac)     08 November 2016

Slp in supreme court

Sir,

We are running business in a rented property for the past 32 years in Chennai. The current landlord bought the building in 2007 and filled eviction and fair rent case on 2008. He got favorable judgment in RCOP, RCA. All he want is to sell the property for higher profit not for his own use. He made a registered sale agreement while the case was in the court, we got to know about it later, we exhibited it as on proof in CRP. He made a cancellation of that agreement and got favorable judgment in 20/07/2016.

Our SLP in supreme court GOT DISMISSED stating no merit.

1) Is this means our lawyer doesn’t exhibit the sale agreement properly or the proof itself doesn’t hold any merit.?

2) Is there any other way to appeal against the order

3) We have paid 1lakh for this SLP alone and it got dismissed in the first stage itself. We know our landlord winning every case by means of money. But can it be happen in the supreme court in the first hearing i.e. he not even fixed a lawyer in the supreme court.

4) He is really going to sell the property and got 60% advance and vacated the whole building excluding us. The registration is going to take place in coming months. But We are not able to get any valid proof for this deal, But we know the buyer who is going to buy........ So is there any other way for us to continue the legal proceeding after the dismiss of the SLP,………

Learning

1 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     08 November 2016

RR

Without valid proof u has make SLP in SC.

U need to give fact of case in precise manner so that u can get justice.

Will u appreciate my answer by giving thanks on my Profile?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register