LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rubel Aranha (clerical)     02 May 2014

Sir, i have been cheated and a fraud has been done with me,

Sir and a fraud has been done with me, i had taken a loan from a person of Rs. 5 lakhs, in security of my house documents, i  recieved the loan by installaments, thereafter he broke opened the lock of my house and claimed that i had sold the property to him in 16 lakhs out of which he had given 5 lakhs, but its original value at that time was of 80 lakhs, he sent me a legal notice through court demanding registry of the property. He shows direct agreement to sale and stamp paper written by him that i have sold him the property in 16 lakhs. He also shows that after recieving 5 lakhs i have given him the sale deed and the possession of the house. In such condition i am helpless and i would request you to please advise me what to do, Thank You. Nagpur

Learning

3 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     02 May 2014

Repeated query,If you are sure he had barged in to your house and taken possession by force, you should have gone for complaint against him for illegal trespass and criminal intimidation. You have failed to do that. Now also you can file the same. With regards to sale deed in his possession, if you are sure u have gone for only loan and not for sale of your property, you have to prove the same vide documents in your possession. We can advice you , but u have to act.

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     03 May 2014

LIST OF DATES WITH THE PRECIES OF THE FACTS ARE NEEDED FOR PROPER LEGAL GUIDANCE AND ADVICE..

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 May 2014

You should answer to the queries raised by learned Advocate Mr. Raghavan first.  It will not be possible fora person to enter into somebody's living home just like that, even if he has a sale deed, he has to approach this issue by due process of law only and not as per his whims and fancies.  So it is better to come out with the facts of related  actions taken by you immediately on his illegal trespass into your house.  You still have chances to obtain an order of injunction against him.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register