LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Laksraja (Boss)     12 October 2015

Simply put you behind bar

Wishes and thanks in advance. Sir, I settled in a flat(father is owner) at north KOLKATA with my retired father(70 years age) and mother (65 years age).Myself Exserviceman,unmarried . The very neighbour lady flatowner is our main headache. She is about 50/55 years of age and works as officer in central Govt .At the year 2013 a few days after our occupation to the new flat ,by her order her maid servant started to capture full common place in between the flats.First they placed plants with gamla at their side and all garbage material(old broken gamla,small bucket,broom etc).Then started to slowly slowly capture the place in front of our door also. When my mother asked her servant,she not bothered us at all. Next holiday morning ,me with my father made mind, and rang her doorbell.She opened after about 10 minutes. We asked her why she is doing that ,Her first words were,"If you disturb me more I simply ,call police,frame you on {false}"harrashment charge" and put you behind bar ,today itself. Do you know who am I and what I had done before?" We returned at our flat with uttered shock. After about 15 days her maid servant rang our doorbell,and asked my mother why we r disturbing them by opening the gate of lift.And then they started to invite people in high position in our area, and tell them we are always disturbing them.False rumour spreading was started. A few days latter in afternoon I seen myself in door glass,that maid opened the lift gate and calling our doorbell.I called my parents & told them.But made mistake,that time we should have called the police. I lost mind, and shouted on her,why they are intensionally harrashing our family. In the evening policepersons rang our doorbell.As my mother opened door,they shouted,your son & husband manhandled that maid servant,and report to police station immediately. By seeing my father,who cant stand properly the police persons somehow understood that charge might be false. Next day morning ,when we reached police station,that maid was so crying .She showed so many black marks on hand ,shoulder to the police persons.Because my father and myself mercilessly beaten her. It was gods grace,that the sub inspector on duty after noting down our statement and her statement ,somehow understood that the maid is very good in acting. He made us to write apology statement and settled the matter amicably there itself. But our lady neighbour was not at all satisfied with this outcome,as she wanted to get me arrested .Within few days she damaged her entrance door lock and called the police petrol.That day 3 times police came and we were waiting that anytime summon may come from local police station.But police had not called us. We for precationary measure submitted application to local councillor,police station and office of DCP north(kolkata)by mentioning this insidents. From that incident 1.5year had passed.That lady tried variety of things on us.Like spreading worst of rumour,making story which not happened etc. Whenever any kind of problem happened with her car,she simply take our name to other flat owners.We responded by making police complaint . Irony is that, she calls 100 with grave false accusation on our family,the police comes immediately.We give written complaint with actual happenings/harrashment,the police do not show much interest. Latest a few days before ,my father was informed by some local residents that ,our neighbour is very much confirm this time and conspiring to send me behind bar,by framing with serious charge like s*xual harrashment etc. She already complained to some residents that ,I and my father uttered her some words which are harmful and disrespectful to woman. Some other flat owners in our complex commented that, we know that SHE is great liar,but as she is senior officer ,and if she is determined,she can very well misuse the 'harrashment against women" law,and make damage to your family. Please suggest some action.I AM IN Kolkata AND wish to contact reputed lawyer personally.

Learning

3 Replies

naveenraj jain (proprietor)     12 October 2015

Install CCTV and record all happenings.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 October 2015

You can use latest technology for evidences like recording through i-phone, cc cameras, whatsapp etc. and send the same to the police for nuisance case. 

Laksraja (Boss)     13 October 2015

Thanks TO ALL for your kind reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register