LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

maya viswanath (hr recruiter)     24 February 2014

Signing a stamp paper

hi, i'm a fresher..i did my MBA in 2013..i registerd in all sights get job alert..by seeing an ad in net i went for an interview in XYZ company for hr recruiter..after 4 rounds of interview i got a call at 6.30 pm from office ,that i selected to the job and they want to do the certificate verification..and also theytold me to bring 200rs stamp paper for signing the bond at tomarow..its a very small company..they ask me for a bond of 2 years .should i sign.i heard that  bonds are against fundamental right so they did not have any value..need an advice in this matter..plz help me

Learning

5 Replies

S.QAISAR ALI ADV. (Advocate)     24 February 2014

According company settled rule of hiring human resources ,You will have to follow up if you are agree to job.

is the rules are company specific? i mean the rules in company ACT or factory act is that matters..after signing the documents incase if i violate what will be the consequences? bond paper have any legal validity in these days as it against fundamental rites? 

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     24 February 2014

Validity depends on the content of the document.

if it says i'm bound to work for them for 1 year..is that strong bond?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 March 2014

Have they retained your original Certificates too?

Would the company incur some expense on some training that shall add some extra ordinary skills and qualification.

Avoid such employers. Look for companies with good HR practices.

You may find the attachments useful.

Attached File : 100204226 417759075 validity of employment bonds.pdf, 100204226 background paper.pdf downloaded: 104 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register