Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raymond Dias   11 April 2016

Signature misued for bussiness deals

Dear Sir/Madam,

My sister's signature has been misued by my brother in law for bussiness deals, he has run this bussiness entirely in her name for nearly 4 years,  she had given the signatures out of love and affection without reading the actual contents, this bussiness is now gone in dustbin, he has incurred several losses amounting to lakhs of rupees. Now since my sister has given signatures,  the money lenders and other people have put a case on my sister, though my brother in law is ready to take the blame, he still has lot of hidden things which he does not share openly. Is there any law to protect my sister and get her out of this situation incase this brother in law decides not to take the blame on him. My sister has kids to look after , this stupid fellow does not care even about his own kids. Being a brother i am deeply hurt as to why we married her to this idiot.

Needed suggestions from you'll lawyers

Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     11 April 2016

Mr. Raymond, 

As your sister is the owner of the business on paper and as the cheques issued have been signed by your sister, then your sister is certainly liable for the losses or any such consequences. It is advisable to settle the issues with those people who are willing to go legal way against your sister. Or appoint a good lawyer for defense.

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation

Advocates & Consultants
Email: juryconincorporation@gmail.com
Web: www.juryconn.in   Call: 020-65248888 / 09225510883

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 April 2016

it is basically she who traded. she has to pay.

ShineSeyal   21 April 2016

Do you have any evidence which can prove that the signature has been misused.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register