LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Show cause notice over windows left open

i am english teacher in delhi govt school since 3 years..(DOE)

My confirmation is yet awaited.

this incident relates to my school's science lab..

3 days back i sought permission of my school's lab assistant to sit in science lab to do some english based activity with children which needs concentration.this activity will fetch them marks.science lab is located in a quiet area of our school and so i chose this place.all other areas are full of children's noise who are mostly out of classrooms.

lab assistant left school a little before closing time and so he requested me to close lab after doing my activity, when school closes

so,after finishing the activity,i switched off fans,lights and locked the lab.then i handed over the keys to laboratory incharge(female teacher) who was still in school..

on all other days only the lab assistant or the lab incharge (female teacher)close it, & also open it in morning.but on that day this work was assigned to me since i was doing this work and the lab assistant was also not in school during closing time

however i made a mistake.i forgot to close windows.so for 2 days(holidays) they remained open.fortunately,the open part of the windows are secured with strong iron grills.so no tresspass happened.nor did any mice or cat entered because the grills have v.little gaps b/w each other to allow any animal inside.

but today my vice principal issued me show cause notice to give written explanation for this carelessness,even though i had apologized to her orally.

now how am i to defend myself?

PS-My vice principal was on leave for many days due to medical reason,including on this day when this incident happened.she returned only today and issued this notice in the name of school incharge who takes care of school in absence of vice principal.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

someone please reply

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register