Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kailash (Engineer)     25 September 2014

Show cause notice by regional passport officer for adverse

Dear Sir,

Recently, I had applied for passport. There i had provided Present and Residing Address of my Home town (Mandya). But, i work in Bangalore. During Police verification, i stated that, i have been travelling during weekends to native and rest days, i will stay at Bangalore. Normally, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, I will be there at Native. After this, Police has taken statement of the same in written and submitted the Verification report as Adverse and stating that " Applicant has not been stayed at given address for specified period.

Now, I received "Show cause Notice" from RPO  asking for the clarification for the same within 30 days.

Actually, i considered my native as Present and residing address( I stay 3 days a week), since i have all official documents in the reference of my native place and i do not have any proof of stay for Bangalore other than Rental Agreement. During the period of Applying for the passport, Rental Agreement was not considered as Proof of residence as per the list of documents provided in Ministry of External Affairs website. 

I can provide the rental agreement as proof of secondary address and i can request for Police  re verification at Bangalore address also.

Now, 

1. How to proceed further with Explanation for the Adverse Police Verification report?

2. How to write the Explanation in written format?

Please Guide/Advise on this.

Thanks regards,

KAILAS

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register