Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suraj (exucutive)     27 September 2014

Show cause notice

Dear sir

I suraj . i have aplied for passport in may 2014 in tatkal and i  recieved  after 25 days. due to my job reason i came to kenya and after a month i check the status there is show cause notice and letter send to home reason is court case pending . But court case final copy already given to varifeication officer who even told me your Police varification done successfully . 

then on by authority of letter i send my brother to RPO to know the details officer told him that there is no issue when i will back to india then will go for fresh police varification.

My question is in december i am goning back to india and for short leave of 7 days .and during this period i cant go for revarification , so is any problem can be during immigration for this show cause notice????????

please help me 

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     28 September 2014

Let one of your friend file application seeking information for providing of all copies submitted for applying passport to issue of show cause notice.  If you have already submitted, those must be available with them and have to be provided.  You can send no objection letter by fax both to your friend or to PPO stating that you have no objection for providing the information to such friend and if possible, sign copy of such application and fax it to CPIO, PPO.

(If you are still an indian citizen, you can apply in your name and send RTI Fee through e Iindian postal order for Rs.10/-)

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 October 2014

Since your brother has collected the information and also has instruction form passport office about further steps in this, just follow that procedure once you are back in India, this is just a formality, hence come prepared and planned accordingly to avoid last minute rush.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register