Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajneesh   04 June 2018

Should i live with her or not

Hello ,

My marriage is held on Dec 2017 ,after that my wife make small disputes in every mini topics which are irrelavant to me .she always harass my mind 24 hours.my business goes down day by day

After 3 months she went back to own relative house for 15 days after few days that mutually consent about topics she is agree to live with me and my family.

again After 10 days Irrelevant dispute open and finally she call her brother and he went to our house and my wife went out to my house with her brother.

Now after 15 days she sent me Maintenance notice (CRPC under 125 law) for appeal for Rs.50000/- per month and 10000/- counselling etc etc.and also given irrlevant allegation to me and my whole family that we are harass for dowry etc etc.

and Again after 15 days one call sent from Mediation cell for counselling betwenn us.we are went to 3 times for solve these issues but my wife is taking time to take decision .

My family specially my father does travel 600 km in a day due to health reasons ,I request to the counselor pls finalise the case at priorty but she can't listen.

Due to false facts views of my wife talk against Counselor ,counselor kept or thinks to file a  case as a harassment against dowry against me.

So pls suggest me what i do

If my wife does not agree to live with me ,then whats her next step whether she goes for maintenance or divorce.

My financial condition is not so good,I have already taken loans so cant bear what she demand.

& what i do pls suggest me

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 June 2018

Your spouse is not asking for divorce, but maintenance.

Contest the matter on merits, since court shall decide on merits.

Have you so far discussed with your own very able senior LOCAL counsel (s)  of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Family matters and well versed with latest citations, LOCAL applicable rules/laws and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt…?

Better discuss in person!

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 June 2018

There are many threads at LCI on similar queries that you can search thru SEARCH option in threads, Articles etc

e.g; Article under my profile;

Trial Court should Consider Responsibility of Husband towards Aged Parents also while deciding Maintenance for Wife!

If possible crease all differences and stay together.

Rajneesh   05 June 2018

thanks mr .kumar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register