LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deep (deep)     09 October 2016

Should i give all details in reply or only admiited or denie

in reply to annulment case filed by husband, should i give all proofs n details or only write.. contents of para 1 admitted or denied being wrong.

some advocates say give full detail, many say dont give asny detail, just say yes or not admitted because keep all proofs for evidence.

pls guide

Learning

6 Replies

pls help experts .  tomorrow is case date

whatnot   09 October 2016

Querist,

You have trails of case going on. History of 4 years. Second marraige. And from the begining there is note that Saptapadi photo is missing/or was not done..

You can get a marriage certificate from registrar office and You have a baby (from previous queries) . So how can any annulement stay..

Anyways, usually response will consist of denail of all petioned. And then move on witness..

(Guest)
Write all pertinent details . U can't add later.

Sachin (N.A)     09 October 2016

You should deny or accept the allegations in reply and also alleged your allegations. You will not able to add  allegations later.

But you will be granted time for filing evidence later.

(Guest)
Lol had a good laugh. Yen adv Bharat aur usha kapoor thanks ke picche kyu pade heh

thanks all for advising me. i really need advice on another issue related to the same case.

is there customary marriage valid in hindu legally. is "chunni charai " (without saptpadi) accepted as valid marriage among hindu khatri punjabi from north india. can i get any evidence. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register