Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harry Sood (Software Engineer)     31 January 2013

Should i buy a flat which has no mcd map approval?

I was looking for a 2 BHK Flat in Delhi. I contacted many property dealers of Dwarka (Delhi). They showed me 2 BHK Flats in areas like Mahavir Enclave, Palam and Uttam Nagar. 

I noticed that on a 100 sq yard plots, builders have constructed 3 floors (Upper Ground, First, Second and Third Floor) and made 2 BHK Flats on each floor. 

1) When I asked for the MCD Map Approval, they told me that they don't have that. When I asked for risks if the building has no MCD approval? They told me that nobody can demolish your building if you are living in it. Demolition will never happen. I think they have settings with MCD engineers as builder provides bribe to these officers. Can my flat be demolished in future?

2) When I asked for Home Loan, they told me that no private bank like HDFC, ICICI will provide loan on this construction. Only Nationalized banks with 8 percent commission (or bribe) will provide me that. 

Is it illegal construction? Should I purchase a flat here or not?

Amazingly, their flats are getting sold very quickly!!

What kind of difficulty may I face in the future if I purchase a flat in this construction?

Learning

5 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     31 January 2013

HI,

FIRST U CHECK TITLE CLEAR CERTIFICATE OF THIIS ENTIRE LAND AND PROPERTY AND CONTACT AT MCD OFFICE AND INQUIRE ABOUT THIS CONSTRUCTION. OR U GIVE APPLICATION IN MCD FOR CONSTRUCTION IS  LEGALLY OR NOT? AND TAKE REPLY OF MCD.

WITHOUT PLAN PASS VERY RISKS TO PURCHASE THIS PROPERTY.

Harry Sood (Software Engineer)     31 January 2013

Thanks for your reply. I contacted my lawyer and he said the same thing. My lawyer called the dealer about consequences of not approving MCD Map. Dealer replied that no building so far has demolished by MCD once the building is constructed and people start living in that. 

Dealer also says that they pay bribe to MCD persons and policemen also per roof. So nobody will face any problem in future.

Shivangi   17 June 2019

So should be buy house ?? Which is not approved bt mcd

Shivangi   17 June 2019

So should we buy house*?

Shivangi   17 June 2019

So should we buy house*?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register