Share on Email

Share More

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     21 June 2017

Should I Divorce my Husband/ Wife

Should I divorce my husband/ wife ?

I do not know.

Your advocate definitely does not know.

Your parents too do not know.

Nobody knows the answer to this question of yours.

Only YOU and GOD know the answer.

Only if your INNER VOICE keeps telling you day in and day out that you need to 

divorce your life-partner, should you choose to divorce.

But to listen to your INNER VOICE, you must let go of your NEGATIVE EGO that

blinds your eyes to REALITY.

Instead of tuning in to your own inner voice, you reach commercial spots of advocates, counsellors etc who

see YOUR LIFE from their perspective and tend to adopt an approach suited to THEIR LIFE and try to SQUEEZE your

life to fit into their approach to life.

So, in addition to breaking, you also get mentally injured heavily.

So, invest more efforts in moving away from your own NEGATIVE EGO to see REALITY and make a GOOD DECISION instead of

investing efforts in locating an advocate/ counsellor/ etc etc and MOVE FAR AWAY FROM REALITY and jump into a FAULTY DECISION that 

leaves you MENTALLY CRIPPLED for a LIFE-TIME or very long periods of time of precious life.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In Bangalore, the district consumer forum, the mediation centre and the family courts are 

located in close proximity to each other.

As you pass by the family court-halls or wait for an advocate there, you get to hear strange conversations.

One woman fighting a divorce case, tells her husband's friend

' I DO NOT MIND GIVING MYSELF AS A WHOLE TO MY ADVOCATE.

All that I want is a RELEASE from that man whom you refer to as my husband '.

Hmmm...I had never heard such a one-liner.

I decided to pen it here for the benefit of all.

We all know that society is filled with vultures out to devour your career or family or both.

Now, what to say of such foolish women ?

Even if you were to be desperate, how vulgar can you get and how low can you stoop ?

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO GET DIVORCED, STOP ABUSING IN PUBLIC.

GET DONE WITH DIVORCE IN A DIGNIFIED WAY and GO HOME.

The walls of your home are your BEST AUDIENCE in matters of your PERSONAL LIFE.

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     21 June 2017

After a long time, seeing the comments of Mr.NI which are very practical,, thought provoking and traditional.  Unfortunately most of those spouses fail to realize what is their loss, in this exercise.  By the time they repent, it is too late.

Some one should also post the feelings of those couples after a decade of divorce as to whether they have found that happiness which they were searching for while taking the divorce. 

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     21 June 2017

" Some one should also post the feelings of those couples after a decade of divorce as to whether they have found that happiness which they were searching for while taking the divorce. " ... Excellent... Their mental injury would be so serious that many of them do not get back to shape, in this lifetime....Law of nature is not to be taken lightly but they don't listen to good words of advise. The situation's emotions combined with their negative ego, creates a pressure on their mind that blocks their thinking power and this is where others take undue advantage. By the time they wake up, they find that they have been robbed of that precious TIME ( Age ) and the robbers have escaped or even if they have not, life leaves them with little or no time and resources to pursue matters and those robbers....This, is LIFE if you cross the line of safety and move away.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     21 June 2017

Most unfortunate thing is that these are happening only in highly educated, and other wise positive thinking persons, and in case of uneducated and rural families, they are not experiencing this trauma.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 June 2017

"IF YOU REALLY WANT TO GET DIVORCED, STOP ABUSING IN PUBLIC. GET DONE WITH DIVORCE IN A DIGNIFIED WAY and GO HOME. The walls of your home are your BEST AUDIENCE in matters of your PERSONAL LIFE."

Whole heartedly Appreciated.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register