LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Shops given on rent 20 yrs a ago,now want them back but tenets disagree

I belong from dehra dun mine grandfather had given 3 shops on rent more than 20 years back,but the agreemnet was made on shops name not on tenents name,now i want mine shops back for our personal use,but they disagreed and clearly said THEY SAY WHATEVER U CAN DO ,U R FREE TO DO IT,WE 'LL TO IT.AND RECENTLY I READ A CASE OF TENENCY WHICH HAD TAKEN 40 YRS OF JUDGEMENT.BECAUSE OF THIS I M NOT ABLE TO DECIDE ANYTHING BECOZ IF I FILE A CASE THAN I DON;T KNOW WHEN I WOULD GET THE POSSESION AND HE WOULD SUBMIT THE AFFIDAVIT IN THE COURT THAT HE IS NOT GETTING ANY SHOP WHICH HAD 100RS RENT AND TO SUPPORT THIS HE WOULD SUBMIT AFFIDAVITES TAKEN FROM VARIOUS PEOPLE .IF I FILE THE CASE IN CIVIL COURT THAN DISTRICT AND HIGH COURT R ALSO THERE.Rent is also of that time EVEN THE SUPREME COURT IN ITS RECENT DECSIONS MADE IN FAVOUR OF LANDLORD HAD SAID ITS THE FAULT IN OUR OWN LAWS THAT LANDLORDS HAD TO SUFFER,THEY ALSO SAID IF LANDLORD REQUIREMENT IS LEGAL THAN JUDGEMENT SHOULD BE MADE IN FAVOUR OF LANDLORD. IS THERE NO RULE IN INDIA WHERE LANDLORD CAN CLAIM ITS RIGHT ON THE PROPERTY. i m from dehra dun so no rent control court here like in delhi and laws of rent here simple just go for civil court shops were given no the name of shop on their name & they are doing work legally,so its just very tough to get mine shops back on bona fide need also i have to go for case & jugdement not know when it would come plzzz suggest a way so that i can claim back mine right

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register