Sharing agreement

My brother and I have jointly purchased a piece of land. I am not available for the sale deed registration hence the property is being registered in my brother's name alone. Can it be later registered as a joint/shared property through any provision of law without executing any sale deed between me and my brother.

Yes it can be done thru another registered deed stating that as it is jointly owned by both of you.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu