Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Sham dam dand bhed & finally crying in court

Hello everyone,

Today as of 20-05-2014 i had appeared for IPC 497 which i filed against my wife. Before even cross examination started judge warned both of us because last time we slapped each other in court. She came in nice "Punjabi Dress" and i couldn't control my smile. During cross examination when it was proved that she was involved in adultery and even her boyfriend said in the court that this girl is arrogant and she use to seduce him it was finally proved that adultery happened. Right away she came to me touching my feet crying that she is sorry for whatever she did to me. She even touched my mothers feet begging to forgive her and this all happened in front of judge. My lawyer requested court to continue hearing after lunch time. During lunch time we went happily in the restaurant and i gave a mini party to my friends and family. My wife tried to call me several times asking to meet in break time but i didn't answer her call. Then around 1:30 p.m. we came back to court and then judge asked opposition lawyer if they have anything to say. He said no ! Then judge asked my lawyer if he had anything to say - my lawyer said that we have suffered 4-5 years mentally and my family was harassed by the system and my wife filed all the false cases on us therefore we should be compensated. Then judge said that for this we will have to file another case and it will be decided by court but as far as adultery is concerned it is proved and then judgement will be passed next hearing. Fellows i thought of sharing this with you because i owe this much to this forum. It has been a long battle for me and i am not sure what my wife will do next since she has filed so many cases on me but i feel that "ACHE DIN AANE WAALE HAI" Jst like modi says "ACHE DIN AANE WAALE HAI". Thank you everyone for the continued support.

Learning

12 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 May 2014

A greatful man is assett of society.

what you have to say about those querist who insult exerts.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     21 May 2014

We, the members of this forum try our level's best to provide best possible legal opinion and advise on the issue/ query raised by deserving queriest, which definetly serve the purpose of individual querist and the society at large (being provided free of cost- a sociatial responsibility).

It is the querist, how s/he takes and proceeds, but it will be a win-win for querist even if do not accept it.

Thank you very much for recognisation of our service, efforts, time consumed and the opinion and advise taken in right spirit.

stanley (Freedom)     21 May 2014

@ author 

Your wife cant be punished for adultery so says section IPC 497 hence whats the use of it .

Only a man can be proceeded against and punished for adultery, but the wife cannot be, even as an abettor, the Supreme Court has ruled.

A Bench of Justices Aftab Alam and R.M. Lodha said, “Section 497 of the Indian Penal Code [which deals with adultery] is currently under criticism from certain quarters for showing a strong gender bias, for it makes the position of a married woman almost as a property of her husband. But in terms of the law as it stands, it is evident from a plain reading of the Section that only a man can be proceeded against and punished for … adultery. Indeed, the Section provides expressly that the wife cannot be punished even as an abettor.”

Kalyani appealed against an Andhra Pradesh High Court judgment that dismissed her petition against registration of a case for adultery under Section 497 of the IPC and wrongful restraint under Section 341 of the IPC by another woman, Sailaja, who alleged that her husband was in an illicit relationship with her.

No case made out

Quashing the charges and allowing the appeal, the Bench said: “The mere fact that the appellant is a woman makes her completely immune to the charge of adultery, and she cannot be proceeded against is evident from a plain reading of Section 497…”

As for Section 341, the Bench said: “On the basis of the allegation made in the complaint, we fail to see how the charge of wrongful restraint can be made out against the appellant. All the allegations in the complaint taken on their face value do not make out any case against the accused.

“We are, therefore, satisfied that the proceedings against the appellant are equally fit to be quashed, and the High Court was in error in not allowing the quashing application filed by the appellant.”

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Sudhir Kumar

Sir i believe everyone come to this website with their problems but i think the one who gets a solution from experts and handle the situation gently is the most successful person.

Sugam Dayal (Business)     21 May 2014

Sudhir Sir, people who insult expert are either too much engrossed in darkness out of fear that they are not able to see the light which experts suggest time by time.

I think being a victim does not make one helpless, victims need to first help themselves and then they can expect help from others.

Sir, i think people are unfortunate to not understand the help being extended to them, but irrespective of that i see experts continue to serve the their queries and most of the people coming here are get benefit from that.

I am highly thankful to experts for their advice

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     21 May 2014

I am happy to note that somebody benefited by the advises of this Forum experts and praised us.

I would also like to praise the experts for not only the legal advice which they give, but also when they walk that extra mile and give counselling to people on their family matters, just like an elder person.

Sudhir Sir, people who insult expert are either too much engrossed in darkness out of fear that they are not able to see the light which experts suggest time by time.

I think being a victim does not make one helpless, victims need to first help themselves and then they can expect help from others.

Sir, i think people are unfortunate to not understand the help being extended to them, but irrespective of that i see experts continue to serve the their queries and most of the people coming here are get benefit from that.

I am highly thankful to experts for their advice

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 May 2014

There are many more who are benefited by the experts advises/opinions/suggestions like Mr. Jon and Dr. Diamond.  In fact the people who are bent upon criticizing the experts too have been benefited by one or the other expert's opinions/advise here in this forum, but it is their ego and frustration that makes them to talk ill about the experts in the way and manner they feel so.  They too will realize the charity work done by experts here. 

I thank the beneficiaries namely Mr. Jon and Dr.Diamond and few others who have appreciated the experts great charity work of helping out the distressed, depressed, victimised innocent people who approach this forum seeking.    opinions and solutions for their problems. I sincerely wish them success in all their endeavors.

great india (manager)     22 May 2014

Right This forum is a boon to idiots like me. In absence of this forum i woukd have been spending money like water. Only bcos of this forum I fought party in person in JMFC& CIVIL COURT being from non lrgal feild The staff/ lawyers and people including O.P. lawyer who is top in the city got impressed. Most memorables were arguments in which i kept talking, judge smiling and O.P. lawyer wiping his glasses and forehead. Thanks experts. Cases will go on for years but the confidence which i got was immensely important. Hats off to experts once again.

Sugam Dayal (Business)     26 May 2014

Awesome "Great Indian"

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 May 2014

good.  Most of the visitors do reciprocate the courtesy like you.

however some exceptional cases get derogatory to the experts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register