LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balaji (Self)     28 August 2014

Shall i report in bar council

Hi All, My lawyer made our signature on Divorce counter petition and 498a compromise petition and also forcing and giving warning to me to come and attend hearing. If you don’t attend ur will file criminal case on you like that my lawyer given warning to me on 26.08.2014 in court premises when I go for 498A compromise Hearing. Please advise how to proceed with this.

As my lawyer told I prepared and given MOU Original to our lawyer and asked him to send to my wife’s lawyer for approval but he misused that given to wife and her lawyer. Now they are planning put criminal on case on me (Like am forcing to wife to sign on MOU).Please advise how to proceed with this.

Thanks for ur time.

Learning

7 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     28 August 2014

Reporting / Complaint against your own advocate is a different matter, and it is not that easy to find  a solution.

First take care of yourself, by changing the advocate and attend to your problems.

Balaji (Self)     28 August 2014

Hi All,What is the procedure to inform in Bar council? Shall I send complaint through post ? or manually we have to submit? Please advise.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     31 August 2014

Reporting about the advocate in the bar council is a different issue ans own time for investigation and result, before that, change the lawyer immediately follow up the case through some other lawyer or appear as party n person, since you have already arrived at a compromise with your wife, you can arrange to dispose the matter as a party in person with her help in the court by agreeing to the already drafted MOU conditions.

Balaji (Self)     01 September 2014

Hi Sir, Thanks for quick advise. I will change the lawyer ...

My lawyer told on 26.08.2014 to us wife's lawyers shown to judge about MOU and they are planning to file criminal case on us. Till now I didnt receive the divorce summons and also told to our lawyer we are interested MCD Only but he filed counter with out taking sign on vakalat and sign on counter. On compromise paper her father only sign on that because of that we are not taking any steps.

My wife filed divorce under cruelity after compromise. am intersted only MCD. Because of that am not going to divorce heraings. My wife is not accepting for MCD.

1)My lawyer told on 26.08.2014 to us wife's lawyers shown to judge about MOU and they are planning to file criminal case on us. Is this MOU judge will accept and will take any action on me and on Divorce?.Please advise.

2) 498a is in Lokadat.  Now I hvae 498a hearng and Divorce hearing on 25.09.2014 on same day. Am getting scare, if I go on 25.08.2014 for 498a hearing, they will create problems  to me? Please advise. what precautions u want me take?Thanks for quick response.

Balaji (Self)     02 September 2014

Hi Sir,Please advise on above query..Thanks for ur time..

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 September 2014

You are either giving information on a piece meal basis or that your is incomplete so that a proper opinion can be given. You first decide what you want to say and clarify then post the queries, because I am not able to understand your lawyer her lawyer terminologies, why should he make a complaint, why should her father sign the MOU,if she is not interested in MCD what makes you say that it is under progress?

Balaji (Self)     03 September 2014

Hi Sir, Please advise on belw query.

My lawyer told on 26.08.2014 to us wife's lawyers shown to judge about MOU and they are planning to file criminal case on us. Is this MOU judge will accept and will take any action on me and on Divorce?.Please advise.

Thanks for your time.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register