TKS

Bobby

Learning

6 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     24 February 2014

The connotation CONSENT implies NO RAPE

bobby (na)     24 February 2014

Thank lot Shri Vashista JI

Kindly let me know what kind  agreement exit as per indian law and does court consider this type of agreement.

Agreement can be name  "prenuptial agreement"

or

S*exual consent agreement  

If you have legal format or language kindly supply me

regards

bobby

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 February 2014

I agree with Dr. Vashista that consent to s*x in general will not amount to an offence of rape.  But when the consensual s*xual intercourse was on the basis of false promise to marry on a later date can be treated as cheating u/s 417 of IPC.  If the girl was made to believed that she will be married by the boy on a later date and had obtained her consent for the act but later on cheated her without fulfilling his promise to marry her can be treated as an offence under the provisions of the said law.

Now to the querist's query: What do you want to clarify through your query?,  Do you want a licence for having s*xual intercourse with her in the form of an agreement?, there are no provisions in law for such an arrangement.  If at all there is a problem of false allegation by her, you have to prove it on the basis of whatever evidences you rely upon.

sachin (GM)     25 February 2014

Dear friend,

I am not a lawyer but i can understand what remedy you r seeking.

I just want to tell you that no person can help  a male person if a female wants to screw up your life. Indian law can not not help you in any case no matter how innocent you are. It is only to help the women who are considered innocent unless proven wrong. For eg: Even if You had  a paid Consensual Sex with a Prostitute and afterwards, she says that she has been raped.The girl has to only say  that you promised to marry her and now you betrayed by not marrying. law will support and protect her and you can not escape arrest under any circumstance. You can keep on fighting ur entire life to proove ur innocence but Surely ur life will be screwed up. 

It is the mokery of our system that for the girls who adopting western style of having consensual s*x like western countrys can at any time blackmail the male partners citing the limitations and loopholes of our Law.. 

Moreover, Mere allegation of will full attempt to encroach a women has put Judge of Supreme court in big Trouble That too after 2 to 3 years later which can never be proved, So how week is the  common man.. Moreover, Now the laws have become so tough that even if there is no penetration You can be charged with Rape and similar consequences.  

So there can never be a Fool Proof s*xual consent agreement form in india.  Simply forget about it.

bobby (na)     26 February 2014

Tks T. Kalaiselvan ji

whatever evidences you rely upon.

This agreement can work as documentary evidence where girl consent and sign and notaried.

if no then what evidance can work in case false allegation

or any other safe side suggestion

bobby (na)     26 February 2014

Dear Sachin 

You dont get my point who soever been screwed all they did not use this type of agreement it is just like which is use in bollywood where actor and actress give consent before any kind of s*exual act.

So law base on evidence arrest is not matter but evidence does matter

rds

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register