Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mani   07 September 2017

Serving warrant in cheque bouncing case

Hello all distinguished members. 

I have obtained non bailable arrest warrant against accused but i did not post it since accused was asking for settlement outside court. I waited for him till now but he did not arrive. The court date is 11 september so i want to ask shall i send the warrant now, in which accused will not get enough time to appear before court. or shall i wait and renew the warrant by paying nominal fine in the court? This was suggested by my Advocate. 

Please advise.

Thank you very much.

Learning

3 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     07 September 2017

Non bailable warrants are not required to be sent as the same is executed by concern police station. The court who issued the NBW sent the same to police station who execute the accused and arrest him and produce him in court. There is no role of complainat in this regard. So follow the procedure.

1 Like

pankaj verma   07 September 2017

no such procedure in nbw...

Mani   07 September 2017

Thank you very much Mr. Pankaj Verma for the answers. Appreciate it yes. But one more thing i want to ask if i do not send the warrant (since i have warrants with me) before the due date then my advocate says that we can either renew the warrant or issue fresh warrant for next date.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register