LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pavani Bayyana (Employee)     05 August 2014

Serving cheque bounce notice if address is not known

I have gave some hand loan of Rs.15,000 (for which he have a cheque for repayment) to one of my colleague and after some point, the colleague resigned the company. We were in touch with some time and later he changed his address, which I dont know. I know his mobile number, however he will not attend my call If I call from my own number, but he attends the call if I call from a different mobile/landline, but then disconnecting. 

I have now decided to deposit the cheque and file a cheque bounce case. However, as I don't know his address, my question is how to serve notice to a person without knowing the address (but know the mobile number), 

The address that he is using in his mobile phone records is also outdated.  Dear friends, Could you please help me in telling the ways/means of how to serve a notice such person and how to initiate proceedings.. 

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 August 2014

you are saying he is a colleague. collect from your company his address and other reference names & address. and trace out. The notice to be send to correct existing address.

Pavani Bayyana (Employee)     05 August 2014

Sir, Note that he has changed the address after resigning from the company. As such, that option is not workable. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register