LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

T Rajendra Kumar   04 December 2017

Service regulations-probation & seniority issue

I am an employee of APSCSCL (fully owned by A.P. State Govt) and all the Service Rules of the GOvt are applicable to us. I have joined this Corporation on 19.08.2011 through Direct Recruitment. I completed my 2 years probation on 19.09.2013 (1 month late) as I have taken Paternity Leave of 15 days and LOP of 15 days. Seniority List was prepared as on 01.06.2014 (Communicated on 23.11.2017) and my name was put at the end stating that I completed my probation 1 month late.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

The details are quite insufficient to arrive at some conclusive opinion. Please clarify the following points:

1) Was there any specific reason for extension of probation by one month?

2) Do you belong to some organized cadre of the AP/ Telangan State as per the direct recruitment made by any service selection board as a part of some State's organized cadre; OR

3) Recruited by the State's commission exclusively for the APSCSCL: OR

4) Recruited directly from open market by the APSCSCL,itself, for its own service purposes?

T Rajendra Kumar   04 December 2017

Sir,

1. During the probation period I took 15 days paternity leave and 15 days Loss of pay and both the leaves were approved by the office. There were no disciplinary issues or performance issues but the probation was stioll extended by 1 month though there were no test at the end of probation period.

2. Sir, APSCSCL recruited through Institute of Public Enterprises (IPE) in the year 2011.

3. IPE recruited exclusively for APSCSCL.

4. IPE recruited by way of Written exam and Interview for Service in APSCSCL.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register