Get Courses and Combos at Upto 50% OFF!
Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Narendra Dev Majhwar (Junior Technical Officer (Sugar Technology))     16 February 2018

Service matters

Sir Respectfully I would like to inform you that National Sugar Institute, Kanpur is running under the Ministry of consumer, affairs food and public distribution, department of Food and Public Distribution, Government of India. I would like to share my ideas with you and want to legal solution; I had worked at NSI Kanpur since March 1996 to June 2016. The post on which I had joined at the Institute was Technical Assistant (ST) and same was reserved for the Scheduled Cast candidate at that time I belong to scheduled Cast also. I had got the Caste certificate from first class magistrate Kanpur. I have got the letter of confirmation from the Institute on the post of Technical Assistant (ST). I had got promotion in December 2002 on the post of Senior Technical Assistant (ST) on general post. Again I was selected from Union Public Service Commission New Delhi on the Post of Junior Technical Officer (ST) on reserved category on the basis of online cast certificate issued by the Tehsildar Kanpur and I had join on 31st January 2014, the probation period was only one year on Junior Technical Officer (ST) from January 2014 to January 2015. I had worked till June 2016. Due to some unavoidable circumstances somebody had challenge my Cast Certificate and on the basis of challenge my services has been terminated from the post of Junior Technical Officer (ST). I had done my all efforts but I could not get successes to restoration of my Cast Certificate before District Scrutiny Committee, the district scurrility committee had cancel my online cast certificate without considering my evidence paper. Now I would like to know that with all of yours valuable guidance, Can I get the amount like Provident Fund, Leave encashment, Gratuity etc. waiting your valuables reply with very eagerly Thanks with all regards Yours faithfully Narendra Dev 15 Gnaga Nagar Sahakari Awas Samiti Nawabganj Kanpur – 208 002 Contact Cell: 9415429330

Learning

4 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     16 February 2018

Bless your stars that the criminal complaint against you  cheating and for using false/forged certificate under SC category for the you should forget post was not registered against you. The post you held by whatever means would have gone to suitable candidate but you got it and were getting salary from the government for more than 10 years. The issue of Gratuity and Leave encashment were privileges for genuine employee only. As far provident fund that was deducted from your salary could be recovered but the part of the government contibution in the same you may not be able to claim as a matter of right.

Narendra Dev Majhwar (Junior Technical Officer (Sugar Technology))     16 February 2018

Sir,

My father also belong the Scheduled Cast candidate,but the District Scruitny Committee does not consider all my evidence paper swith regards to clarification of my cast certificate Now is there any possibility to challange my case at the court or High Court or not 

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     18 February 2018

Most of the Forum members belong to higher castes and you are not likely to get their sympathy. You find out a lawyer belonging to a lower caste and request him to fight your case.

Lt COL R S shekhawat (Senior manager)     18 February 2018

Serving five year u earn gratuity

PF contributions by you must be refunded

Management( Govt) contributions may be held on ground of fraudulent entry on false caste

Rest u consult legal expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register