LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shivam   23 August 2017

Service matter pay protection

1. I joined through SSC CGL-11 at GP of 4600 in October 2012. Intimated my current department regarding my application for SSC CGL-12 and got NOC for appearing in the same.

2. In 2013 i got my first increment in first department and in 2014, i tendered my technical resignation to join the second 4600 GP after 1.5 years of service in April 2014. In the relieving letter I got pay protection from my first department.

3. in july 2014, I got my pay fixed in the 2nd department. Here i stayed for 2.5 years. and technically resigned in Sept 16 to join the third dept in GP of 4600 after obtaining necessary approvals.

4. since last 1 yr my pay is not fixed after giving many representations. now 3rd dept claims that as i stayed in first dept for 1.5yrs , so pay protection by 2nd dept is wrong. though i was getting protected salary in 2.5 yrs (minus 3 months i.e april to july 2014, due to no pay protection order and service book transfer issues from first dept to second dept)

i have all the orders which i have mentioned above. 

my concern is when i was already getting protected pay in 2nd dept, got pay fixation done timely, how can third dept deny me pay protection.moreover as i became permanent employee in 2nd dept, how can they say no to pay fixation.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register