Service matter case

I am working in cotton corporation of India a psu under ministry of textiles.I have received an charge sheet on anonymous complain. Due to which my organization has stopped my promotion and also not giving me noc to join in any other organization, neither giving any penalty on charge sheet they are simply-keeping the case office is at mumbai i want to do the case against said organization. how to file court case .can i file case in CAT or any where else.

Dear querist, Did you submit the explanation on the charge sheet issued to you?  It may be administration delay.  so you shall request your Director of CCI to early dispose your case.  If you have not receive any reply atleast for two or three reminders, then   use RTI.  for further details consult an experienced lawyer in service matters.   


Dear SK Mohanty, you have given the incomplete/misleading information against your case: 1) We cannot believe that you have been charge sheeted on anonymous complain. Because no such rule exist in central, state and the PSU's. 2) No rule exists either where your promotion could be stopped, your outside job application could not be forwarded or NOC is withheld in case you received interview letter, simply on an anonymous complain against you. 3) Even if, let us believe that some vigilance inquiry is being conducted on some anonymous complain against you, but then also no arbitrary or ex-parte action could have been taken against you without a show cause notice to you. 4) So, first share these with us, if needed any suggestion from this platform.

Sir can you give me your phone no so that i can discuss with you personally.


Could you please send me (OM PRAKASH) the P.M.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu