Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AJITKUMAR N PARMAR (LDC)     12 May 2017

Service matter

Sir,

Please clarify on point No. 8 of this order passed by HC of Gujarat. As aper Point 8 is issued order for legal assistant wages & allowance given to incubent is per day or periods please clarify. I am performing additional duty of legal assistant from 11.1996 to till date because the post of legal assistant is  vacant since 1995.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Parmar

Learning

3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 May 2017

how are you related to issue.

what are facts of the case.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 May 2017

repeated

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Service-matter-149764.asp

AJITKUMAR N PARMAR (LDC)     12 May 2017

Sir,

I am working as LDC in GOI, the post of LDC is isolated. My qualification is B.Com LL.B, In my Office the Post of Legal Assistant is vacant since 1995 to till date. Having a legal qualification, my office is utlised my service as legal assistant like court case hearing attending, filing FIR as per legal assistant works and also perform the duty of technical supdt., for power loom inspection. During advertisement of legal assistant in my department I have applied for the post of legal asistant in 2010 with request to consider my application with apply section 6 relxation of power as per RRs. But the department is not put up my relexation application on file and not submitted to higher officer for decision because my post is LDC is isolated and my application for the post of legal assistant is not considered. so then I have file my case in CAT and the department going on HC of Gujarat on CAT order.

Sir, Please clarify on on HC order point No. 8 is apply for period or day? for legal assistant wages and allowance for my case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register