LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amresh Gunjan   26 February 2017

Service bond transfer

I am working in Indian railway grade pay 4200 group c.I have been selected in municipal corporation of Delhi in the same grade pay but in group b.The recruitment process of MCD was started way before the recruitment of of Indian railway so there is no case of applying through proper channel.At the time of second stage exam of MCD I had requested for NOC for appreaing in the exam but I haven't received any response in this regard.In such situations is it possible to transfer my service bond? What steps should I take in this regard? Please guide me

Learning

3 Replies

RAJESH KUMAR   26 February 2017

Service bond is transferable as per DoPT guideline. My Advice :

Try to get it transferred and if not being transferred, pay the amount by specifically mentioning that such payment is under protest. File a writ afterwards in High Court. 

U will win for sure

Amresh Gunjan   26 February 2017

Is it not possible to file writ petition before paying bond amount? How much time will it take clear the case? Should I file writ petition in CAT ?

RAJESH KUMAR   26 February 2017

U may try but its prudent to pay under protest and subsequently seek refund as court case may take time. Nevertheless, courts also consider crucial aspect of joining on time. U may approach CAT or High court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register