LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

LAXMI   02 July 2016

Service bond

I am a Doctor frm NALCO on study leave without any financial assistance from my company,  during study leave ie  while continuing my study can I request my company to give me a NOC to apply another PSU job, if selected I will transfer the service bond to my new employer ?

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 July 2016

You may download the service rules, study leave rules and show these to a very able counsel specializing in such, service matters for a considered opinion.

LAXMI   03 July 2016

I cheked myself did not find any rule allowing or disallowing to apply a new job. DPE guidelines only says about transfer of serive bond from one PSU to other one .I have signed the bond while coming for study leave and will return back only after 1 year, the DPE guidelines are clearly of help at that time. Although I am on study leave without salary still I am on service and this period will be counted for my total tenure of service and all benefits like gratuity and pension etc.

The new job needs NOC from my present employer who is denying to do do so.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 July 2016

The present employer has places the Bond before you to sign as per applicable rules, Isn't it!

Has the  present employer quoted rules while declining to issue NOC?

LAXMI   04 July 2016

...I have signed a Bond while coming on study leave to serve my employer after return for 4 years or pay 4.5 lakhs..the bond amount was arbitarily decided against the existing study leave rules of the bond..I have filed a case in CAT Odisha contesting that..although no date has come yet and because of my busy schedule I am not persuing the matter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register