LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pankaj sethi   18 September 2017

Seprated from last 2 years , want divorce

My brother’s wife is living separate from him since 30 Nov ,2015 nearly 2 years separation.

Her parents ,brother, sister all are USA citizen. She is living here with her uncle.

1.They are trying to get her visitor visa of 10 years . Her visa denied 3 times before .

1st time husband , wife applied together in 2014 .

2nd -3rd time in 2015 , when she applied alone.

Now they want to get a letter from Member of Parliament of USA in writing that she is living separate

In india.

2. Her elder sister is pregnant and going to deliver in Dec 2017. She will try to get visa as her care taker. Although her all family members are US Citizen living there ,except her.

Is it possible ?

We are tense that if she will get visa , she will never come India may be after 6 months for 1-2 days entry and again will go back. Then we will in destitute situation. Total on mercy of her, to save the future of my brother.

Can we write a latter to embassy that please do not allow her visa that she will never come and it will end our justice.

Or try any other case (RCR9- which is back firing case and meaning less case), with hope that we can message embassy that we have case , and it will end up our case for ever ,if, she will get visa.

Please suggest me if any other case, affidavit which can help us ?

Regards

Pankaj Sethi

Learning

1 Replies

Rpuri   18 September 2017

Hi Pankaj Ji, I don’t understand if she want run away like this and don’t want to live with your brother how India or US will make any difference?

Telling embassy that she is separated will further reduce her chances of getting VISA. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register