LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parveen   16 March 2018

Select in centre SSC govt. Job and aquitted from 107/151 cas

Dear sir I am selected in SSC 2018 and now my attestation form is coming and in past a crpc 107/151 case filed against me in july 2015 when I was only 17 years old and I am aquitted in Oct. 2015 . Sir I want to know what should I do in attestation form where is clearly written have you ever been prosecuted yes/no. I will mention yes and I want to know which document attached with attestation form which is does not affect my joining. And sir I want to know that after aquitted from court what I had gone to the police station to mention the aquittal from court??? Sir please tell me sir please

Learning

13 Replies

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     19 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Legal Expert

Parveen   19 March 2018

Dear sir, In past a case crpc 107/151 lodged against me and I kept in police lock up for one night.. In attestation form ask me whether have been you detained?? Yes/no. What should I do?? Sir.. And sir after aquitted from court, had I gone to the local police station to inform the aquittal from court of me??

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     19 March 2018

You are disclosing here highly personal and sensitive  information. Do not do that. This is a public forum. You only consult a knowledgeable person, whom you can trust, in private.

Parveen   19 March 2018

Dear sir, I am not disclosing any information. I explain my case-- in July 2015 I was stand on a bus stand and two groups are fighting each other and I was just seeing them and the police also arrest me alongwith them and they kept us into police custody in single night and the police lodged the case crpc 107/151 on us and next morning we got bail. And then after the 3-4 date of procedure of case before the magistrate we aquitted of this case in Oct. 2015 and when I am only 17 years old. Then I applied SSC job in 2016 and the final list is out in Jan. 2018 and now my attestation form is coming. In attestation form clearly written whether ever you have been prosecuted/ arrested/ detained, now I am telling you respectfully that I will mention the 'yes' and now I want to know which document should be given to authority to define my this antecedent. And sir I want to know is this case create any problem in my joining the post.. sir please tell me I am in very anxiety of this. It is the question of my carrer

Parveen   19 March 2018

Dear sir, I am not disclosing any information. I explain my case-- in July 2015 I was stand on a bus stand and two groups are fighting each other and I was just seeing them and the police also arrest me alongwith them and they kept us into police custody in single night and the police lodged the case crpc 107/151 on us and next morning we got bail. And then after the 3-4 date of procedure of case before the magistrate we aquitted of this case in Oct. 2015 and when I am only 17 years old. Then I applied SSC job in 2016 and the final list is out in Jan. 2018 and now my attestation form is coming. In attestation form clearly written whether ever you have been prosecuted/ arrested/ detained, now I am telling you respectfully that I will mention the 'yes' and now I want to know which document should be given to authority to define my this antecedent. And sir I want to know is this case create any problem in my joining the post.. sir please tell me I am in very anxiety of this. It is the question of my carrer

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     20 March 2018

Cr. P. C. 107/151 are preventive sections. Police can arrest and detain persons if they apprehend breach of peace. An apprehension will not amount to commision of an offence. You cannot be punished if the police or somone else apprehends that you may commit an offence. You can be punished only if actually commit a punishable offence. If a person is detained overnight under Cr.P.C. 107/151, the police are required to justify it before a magistrate. Generally it will be in the lowest court of an Executive Magistrate. Depending on the justification and the prevailing situation the Magistrate may order further detention or release of the detainee. It is not prosecution. Hence you write 'no' against the question. No one can be prosecuted under Cr.P.C. 107/151.  You have to fear nothing. You forget the whole incident as though it had not happened. I wish you all good luck and bright future.

Parveen   20 March 2018

Thank you sir.

Parveen   20 March 2018

One more question sir... In attestation form ask me whether I have ever been arrest/detained. If yes, then clearly written the particular of arrest?? Sir what is the particular of the arrest or detained??

Parveen   20 March 2018

One more question sir... In attestation form ask me whether I have ever been arrest/detained. If yes, then clearly written give the particulars of arrest?? Sir what is the particular of the arrest or detained??

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     20 March 2018

You can write "Yes, under Cr. P. C. 107/151. You can also narrate, as you have done here, up to the point of your release on the next day. You do not have to write further such as your going to court on October, 2015 etc.

Parveen   20 March 2018

Thank you sir

ARAV KUMAR   26 October 2019

Hello Parveen sir Have you got the job. Was there any problem in police verification because i also have the same problem. Please reply

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 October 2019

You have no option but ot give correct informaation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register