Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohamedismail   24 December 2014

Seeking urgent advice on dealing property inheritance fraud!

Respected Experts, I found lawyers club forum through google and finding it highly beneficial! Am �a Muslim writing from Tamilnadu �and I hope you can assist me by guiding with your valuable advice on the below property inheritance issues.� First of all am writing on behalf of my Mother, whom I feel to be nicely cheated by her brother (my unc‎le) with whom she still has more faith.� My grand father had owned �many properties, which were all maintained by my uncle since after his death (approx 35years). My uncle had sold many properties without any consent of �my mother. Since last 10years when my mother has been asking for her share, that too because of us (her children)? After several struggle she received only 2 small properties (one is a half acre agricultural and other is 3000sq ft residential land). Later when we asked for more, they justify that as a female my mom has received enough. And me as a grandson have no any right to speak on it! Now my uncle is trying or almost sold another big property, for selling this they never ask any NOC from my mother only for this time, when I got surprised and inquired the buyers, they say that since my mom has ‎given full power rights to my uncle, it's not required my mother to give any NOC to sell it. We are totally shocked knowing this, because this hasn't happened to my mom's knowledge! We strongly doubt that this would have happened during the time she received the 2nd property (year 2011) �they would have took her signature by cheating her by giving an understanding �that it's a procedure to receive her property. (fyi - my mom is an illiterate she can hardly even sign properly, also I was not in country to read the document before making her sign). Now we feel so much cheated and humiliated!� We need to find a way to firstly get the rightful share of my mother her parents property as per the respective law and secondly we must teach them a good lesson (for my uncle, his allies, our community to whom they defame us in the society that we are so demanding and are very greedy, and including the buyer who is now buying one of a big agricultural property which is expected to get registered tomorrow 24th Dec '14). The saddest part is when I inform this to my mom that necessary action to be taken against them, she says that she is very much scared from making her seen like enemy in her family and as a result she may lose their relationships at this old age.� Please give me a solution Sirs, as a son I can't digest it and ‎feel very sad on seeing this injustices at this modern days which should have many protective laws.� Am very sincerely thanking you for the time and for your effort. Am looking forward to have your thoughts on the above expressed concerns at your soonest possible.� Thank you� Mohamed

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register