LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DINESH   12 August 2017

Seeking legal opinion and assistance

I have been an Indian based employee of the Foreign Mission,Chanakya Puri, New Delhi where I have worked for continuously 38 years in all sections including 3-times as Secretary to the Ambassador. I am a senior citizen, retired from service. All the papers pertaining to my appointment are made by them in Arabic and kept in my Personal File in their custody. However, I have in my possession letters from three Ambassadors as a proof of my work performance and employment. I have in my file bunch of correspondence exchanged with the Protocol Division of Ministry of External Affairs since 19-6-2017 regarding non-settlement of my Gratuity as per the prevalent Indian rules & regulations based on the old age retirement, with no result so far. I am seeking your kind opinion and legal assistance to fight and win my case in the Labour Court and wonder if it will be possible for you to do so with complete details of the relevant Court, the approx. time involved and procedure to be followed taking into consideration that I am an old person having meager income now.

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 August 2017

Have you asked employer in writing under proepr acknowledgment to handover to you,the appointment letter iissued to you and signed by you?

What is employer's response in writing to you?

Shwetha   16 August 2017

Hi , company sent me out without any prior notice and I have not done anything wrong, I have a long story on the same can you please share me any one of you contact details I wanted to discuss and file a compliant against employer. Thanks in advance ! Regards, Shwetha

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 August 2017

Post all details in the thread.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register