Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Martin Nadar (Assistant Manager - Marketing)     16 February 2015

Section 504

Hi,

I am Martin Nadar from Dombivli, thane district. On 15th February my wife logged a complain against the women in our society for uttering bad words. This she does whenever the lady see my wife or me. This is because we had a fight two years back in our society, which resulted in a police complaint. Which was resolved at that time itself.

Now the police have booked under section 504 and told us the police cannot do anything about this and you should fight this in court. A case has been registered under her name. The problem is that we don't have any witness to provide in court. Can anyone please help me on this regards. What should I do further.

Regards

Martin Nadar

Learning

5 Replies

LoneFighter (IT)     16 February 2015

in your best interests, no one would want to go through ordeals of Courts... 

Try to have a mutual settlement outside the court..!!

Even otherwise, i guess, Court might just strike off the case in the end, since there is no solid evidence. You can very well fight.. but for what.. :| i mean.. you would hv spent loads of money and lost lot of peace by then...!!

1 Like

Martin Nadar (Assistant Manager - Marketing)     16 February 2015

But this lady don't understand the language of peace, she will keep on poking and poking. I fear, if this may not turn to violence. My wife bring my kid from school, if any thing happen with her on the way, then it will be too late, therefore I came to this conclusion to file a case against her

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     16 February 2015

Originally posted by : Martin Nadar

But this lady don't understand the language of peace, she will keep on poking and poking. I fear, if this may not turn to violence. My wife bring my kid from school, if any thing happen with her on the way, then it will be too late, therefore I came to this conclusion to file a case against her

as already once it was settled inthe same way why not have a discussion with her or make any elder person settle the issue because every day both have to see their faces and in such manner means the issue will become complicated 

1 Like

Mohammed Ameenuddin (Sr. Legal Manager)     16 February 2015

Yes, you can file a criminal case against her U/s 504 IPC for insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace int he society. But you need to produce the evidence before the Court. 

rajkiran (lawyer)     17 February 2015

best way is to settle outside and dont waste your money and time to be very frank with you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register