Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aravind Kumar Gunda (BOE)     07 November 2014

Section 482 cr.p.c

Hi There, 

This is Aravind from Hyderabad.

I have a question for all advisers who are going to see this text below. And please give wise advice related to the text below.

I was in a relationship for about 4 Years, Now the girl has been changed her brain by her parents and now she said, she is not interested to marry me. I was not asking her to marry me but my question to her was why did she play with life and i told her that i will bring out the facts of our relationship with all physical evidences. Then her parents and she got corrupted their brains and filed a against me that i was harassing her for love and marriage under IPC sections 506,509, 66A, 67. Again she started sending me threatening emails, sms, abused me over the phone. Later i filed a private case on her in the court for misused me and all and disclosed all about the history of our relationship in the petition, under section IPC 384,425,506,499,500. 

The court issued a notice to her to respond to my petition, instead of responding to the court she approached high court for quash and i received a notice from the high court to respond. I responded to the high court on time and counter filed a petition not to allow her quash. They want facts should not come out, i want facts should come out to prove my innocence and i also appealed for quash for the case against me. Now her quash and my quash files connected (Club) together in the high court, its been more than one year now. 

My question is, do i have legal right or am I permitted by the high court to represent myself producing all physical evidences that she did prime of facie offence to vacate her quash during the final hearing with out my lawyer and argue myself?

Even can i argue myself in the lower court during trial or final arguments with out my lawyer?

Please answer to these two questions.

Thanking You All.

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 November 2014

You can argue in the courts by applying as party in person

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     09 November 2014

Yes you may. However, you will be benefitted if engaging a lawyer.

1 Like

Aravind Kumar Gunda (BOE)     09 November 2014

Thanks you for your wise advices Ramachary sir and Vashista sir.

Sir, I already engaged lawyers in the high court and district court. But my high court lawyer seems dishonest with me because he wants to grab more money from me I guess, That is the reason I would like to argue myself. I spent thousands of rupees in appointing lawyers, There is no limit for lawyers fees. I even believe there are some honest lawyers too. But I won't waste time in searching for good lawyers and its difficult to find out their honesty until they represent my case in the hight court and get the result in my favour. So I decided to do it myself. And I strongly believe by arguing myself in the high court, I can confidently make her quash gets vacated by producing all physical evidences with my own hands. If I believe a lawyer and hand over my physical evidences, there may be chances of not producing my physical evidences and representing my case in the arguments too, Because I had a very bad experience with my high court lawyer and my lawyer asking me for money to pay in the high court section to move my file to the bench of the judge which is totally ridiculous. I only appointed my lawyer and ready to pay whatever fee he demanded, But not to pay a single rupee extra for any reason. And I have a insecurity feeling that my lawyer gets corrupted with my against party too and make all things get corrupted.

And I have taken a good advice from other lawyers to file up a case on her parents and brother because they all too made false statements in the case against me. Can I file a private case on her parents and brother too, its been close to two years now, can I file a case on them at this time? Please advice me.

Thanking You All Once Again.

Aravind Kumar Gunda (BOE)     10 November 2014

My laptop had been ceased for further forensic investigation in the case against me (I am an accused in that case).

The cyber police department prepared a charge sheet based on their further investigations and forensic analysis report and submitted to the court for trial. My lawyer gave me a copy of charge sheet but not gave me a copy of forensic analysis report.

Am I supposed to be given a copy of forensic analysis report (Accused Copy)???..Because I am going to decide to apply for ' Party in person' to argue my case by my own in the trial to prove my innocence.  If I am not supposed to be given a copy of forensic report then how could I able to argue with out knowing what is there in the forensic report?..

Please advice me.

Thank You

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 November 2014

Once you have decided tto appear as a party in person, go ahead and you can make the demands in the open court for supplying the copies of the documentary evidences or can apply for it as per the procedures laid down for it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register