LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

V K Jain   16 March 2016

Section 279, 337 sub section 134 a & b

One lady of 32 yrs old was hit by one car in March 2013 on a road in Eastern suburb of Mumbai. The lady was taken to hospital by some pedestrian and she was dischrged in two days and medical report says Simple enjury. The Panchanama which was prepared at the accident site by Police says that there was a white Maruti Esteem with last four nos were 3379.The case was registered with FIR stating on line no 7 MARUTI WHITE COLOR CAR NO 3379, FULL NOS AND DRIVER NOT KNOWN).

Now police started searching white Maruiti Car with last four nos 3379. Atlast they found my address of Maruti White with last nos were 3379. However my car was SX4 and not Maruti Esteem. But police registered the case and filed the Charge-Sheet ( Dosharop) against me. I was arrested and freed on bail of Rs 10,000 cash deposit. I am going to court on every date for last 1.5 years. I have so far not hired any advocate assuming that my Car  did not hit the lady as my car was not Esteem . The lady never appeared in court during these dates.

Now please advise me what will happen in this case. Can the court or police sentence agst me when I did not hit the car . Merely my nos 3379 matches with the car in FIR can held me liable for this accident.

V K  Jain

Age 34 years

Mumbai

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register