Hello All Respected Lawyers/Advocates,
Please read the below few lines of the case and suggest me if any relevant previous Judgments available for this issue.
1) A Man married in the year 1960's and through his first wife does not have any children.
2) To have children, married in the year 1870's and through his second wife, he blessed with two sons.
3) Both the marriages were happened as per Hindu Customs etc.
4) After both sons born to his second wife, he(Father) died in the year 1980.
5) This Father is only have one property and this property also got from his Father and at present, Son's Grandmother died, Grandfather died and then Father died as said above in 1980.
6) At present, that is the only one property left with Two Widows (First wife and second wife) and then Second wife Children (Two sons)
7) Please tell me now, even as per hindu law second marriage is a void but still it was done as per hindu customs and then the rights of only sons(children) for this father having only one Ancient property asset which comes from his father(died) to this Man(also died)
8) what are the rights get over the property and how the shares can be done for this estate between Two widows and second widow sons
Please suugest and guide me with any judgements available for such similar issues.
Many Thanks for the Great support been providing in the Forum