Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sankar P (supervisor)     27 May 2015

Second time legal notice is valid?

Dear LCI Experts,

My Wife again re- replied my Reply notice on 23-05-2015 (after 45 days of my reply to her legal notice)

On that notice she refused all my replies and told that i was committed mistakes and insist me to give Letter for accepting divorce.

Kindly guide me sir , in this stage what i should do?

Many Thanks,

Best Regards,

shankar.

Learning

5 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     27 May 2015

Sir, What were the legal notices initially exchanged .... Please share them ? Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     28 May 2015

U need not bother since reply. Wait for further development.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     28 May 2015

Incomplete information.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 June 2015

Mr. Shankar,  she may give a reply to your reply but you just remain silent over her replies or any other communication.  If you want to proceed legally, you may approach court or wait for her to move the court and challenge her allegations and the case itself. 

sankar P (supervisor)     04 June 2015

Thank you for your Valuable advice and Precious time @ Shri. Kalai sir,

Sir I replied the second legal notice of my wife on 2-6-2015, But in that reply i did not talk about any topic regarding First Legal notice allegations.

I simply stated that your allegations against me are false. I am not in favour of giving divorce to you. You are requested to come back on or before 8-6-2015 , otherwise you are requested to proceed as per your wish as specified in the notice on or before 8-6-2015.

Also I reject their first & second legal notices, because among the four numbers of learned legal counsel of my wife (Even though my wife is a lawyer) only one person is signed the notices. The rest is not signed. But in all the Lines they stated the word " our Client".

Kindly guide me sir , is my point of view is correct or not?

Many Thanks,

Best Regards,

Shankar.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register