Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRADEEP KUMAR (ALONE)     31 January 2015

Second marriage

HELLO

I HAVE THREE CASES ON ME 498A, DOMESTIC VIOLENCE & SECTION 125 FROM LAST THREE YEARS BCOZ OF ALL THESE CASES I LOST EVERYTHING MY PARENTS & MY JOB. I ALSO HAVE ONE SON BUT HE IS WITH MY WIFE AND FROM LAST THREE YEARS I HAVE TRIED SO MANY TO MY WIFE TO COME BACK WITH ME.

NOW ONE GIRL COMES IN MY LIFE SHE ALSO HAVE TROUBLED MARRIED LIFE AND SHE WANTS TO SETTLE DOWN WITH ME AS SHE WILL GET DIVORCE WITH HER HUSBAND. BUT AS I HAVE NOT FILED ANY CASE OR DIVORCE CASE AGAINST MY WIFE.

HOW CAN I MARRY THAT GIRL SHE WANTS TO GO WITH ME IN ANY CONDITION OR CIRCUMSTANCES WHETHER I GOT THE DIVORCE OR NOT.

SO PLEASE HELP ME IS THERE ANY OPTION TO REMARRY WITHOUT DIVORCE OR ANY LAW. I AM ALONE AND DEPRESSED ALSO. PLZ PLZ

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     31 January 2015

Without dissolving your first  marriage you cannot marry anyone else. In such circumstances your second marriage shall be null and void. Better Advise file for divorce proceedings against your wife and take divorce decree and dissolve your first marriage .

If you want to legally settle with the girl in your life.

Regards,

ADV NIKHIL SETH

Mumbai      

PRADEEP KUMAR (ALONE)     01 February 2015

Thanks Nikhil Ji

I know without divorce I can not marry again. I yet not filed divorce case if I filed it how many years it will take and how much I have to pay my wife as I am already paying interim maintenance Rs.2100/- to her now.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register