Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Second mariage dont want divorce

Dear Lawyers,

This is my and my husband second marriage, we both are very young and good looking couple, my first marriage ended in Divorce and my husband first wife has commited suicide and has daughter of 4 year age with whom i am very much emotionally attached, but my husband is fail to understand my love and affection towards her,

My husband first wife family has filed 498A and 304 B against him and his parents, In my first Divorce also things didnt went well so my family filed 498A on first husband but when my second mariage got fixed i showed humanity and withdrew my strong case of 498A form my first husband i had the strong proofs for that.

my husband told that his first wife death happened because of over dose of sleeping pills she was addicted but later from his mother and other relatives i came to know that my husband left her alone in rented home with small kid and she couldnt bear that depression and she hanged her self.

Initial first 2 months of my marriage was good but later my husband started showing different behaviour , he started suspecting me and started gathering proofs against me .. i was totaly innocent and couldnt understand what is going on his mind,as he was going around with cases from first marriage he wanted to keep his self safer side from my end also if anything go wrong in future he shopuld be prepare with proofs but his this activity and hidden agendas ruined our life, he records my talk he put CCD cameras in home and record small small fights .. i dont know why he is so negative he shouldnt have got maried.

now he was in continuous touch with lawyer as as result of that he moved me to rented accomodation and then his parents debarred me from matrimonial property now its just 1 year of second mariage he left me alone in the rented house the same way he did with his first wife, and stopped all communication , he has prepared 10 -12 paragraph drafting from lawyer stating falsely that my behaviour is cruel against him and he gives that drafting to local police station and leaves me alone he is very clever fellow he knows that because this is my second marriage i will sacrifise and intentionally he is torturing me.

this is the second time he left me alone and escaped form his responsibilities one day i went to his office and followed him that why he is doing like this then I found him with girl at 11 PM night at girl flat when i entered in the flat i reacted on both and he wanted to run out from flat then i took help from society people and called police, but i didnt file any complaint in police as i want to save the marriage its been clear that he is going around with girl but still i want to save my mariage as i think mariage is eternal relationship and should be saved. that too i am 27 and he is 30 we are young and have full life ahead.

I am not a girl who beleive in filing flase cases in my first marriage i genuinely gone thrw alot hence filed complaints to get my rights... but becasue i filled cases judge granted the divorce on cruelty grounds in first marriage.

my husband threats me for divorce that he will show my first divorce papers and take divorce from me .. though its all circumstantial...

now my husband has filed divorce on me at delhi after the incident of girl... my question is how to save this marriage now what steps should i take to save my marriage.. i dont want to file any maintainance , DV 498A etc etc.. becasue i believe in making of relationship and not breaking... i think things will be all right by marriage councelling.. but my husband is in anger and he is staying away from me ... whenever i try to meet he shows anger .. now how to save this marriage please advice ... making is difficult breaking is very easy... what should i do.. i also dont want to file Section 9 as of now

Learning

6 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     06 July 2012

Dear fOOL LADY

DON'T TRY TO SAVE THIS MARRIAGE..BECAUSE HE WILL NEVER CHANGE.DON'T BE A LOOSER RUNNING AFTER SUCH A PERSON..

IF HE IS READY TO LEAVE YOU  CANT RESIST HIM FROM LEAVING U WITHOUT FILING CASES..

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     06 July 2012

dear imotional fool wife ,now you are trying make fool of us in this forum

one side you are telling us the cruel and disloyal behaviour of your husband

otherside you dnt want to file any case against your husband

better you consult someone divine consultant i mean tantrik or jadu services

1 Like

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     06 July 2012

if want legal help call 9459321520 between 1-2 pm

(Guest)

Consult a Psychatrist Bloodyfool Lady .......ask maha-ranee for references !

1 Like

(Guest)

There is somethibg called love  feeling and affection,i know my husband is not doing good but divorcw and court cases is not the solution i believe marriage councelling can help but now.as he filed divorce how can i approach him forarriage councelling is there any legal way for that? ifthis will also not work then i also knpw how to tale my rights

(Guest)

As per heading of the above thread "Second mariage dont want divorce"

Yes It does not require divorce for getting married again you just  show first marriage divorce papers.

In general after first divorce most of the people do like this only. Give respect to your husband and his family they will not be bother for your previous marriages.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register