Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashish   19 December 2014

Second cousin marriage.

dear sir/madam

I love a girl from deepest of my heart, and she also love me the same way. We have some moments of life that we can never forget. We can not forget each other. I want to marry her. But here is a problem, she is my grandmother's brother's daughter's daughter. I think it is far enough to be a bit flexible to allow us to marry. But our parents are not agree. And I think we did not come under blood relationship (perhaps).

My brother and her sister are already married and have a healthy son. thatis no genetic issue. please help. Her father and mother are forcing her to marry some one else. She cant go against them and con neither forget me. I am afraid, she would die... PLEASE HELP SOME HOW. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Learning

1 Replies

Hardeep (Business)     19 December 2014

Perhaps the Special Marriages Act would help you. See :

https://delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/doit/Delhi+Govt/Community/Marriage+Certificate+and+Registration#3

DISCLAIMER : General information and advice provided is without any warranties as to suitability for any use, correctness and application to any specific case. Please always take proper legal counsel . However, if it helped anyone even a little a " thanks" via the " Thank Contributor " button would be appreciated and would encourage me to keep on making efforts :-) . I am also always open to corrections and further learnings from more experienced Seniors here.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register