Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kg   31 December 2016

Sec 9 for rcr in f.c.

Sir/Madam,

Husband filed petition u/s. 13(1) in F.C for divorce before F.C. (Family Court).

Thereafter Wife filed DV in JMFC and both cases are pending.

But actually the Mother-in-law creates problem not Husbands and hence the Wife does not want divorce but she wants to live with Husband and hence the Wife did not appear in F.C. for last 3 days.

Therefore F.C. passed order that the chances of mediations are over and matter has been kept for Reply by Wife.

Query

In such situation instead of filling Reply can Wife file Misc. Application u/s.9 for RCR before the F.C.

Regards

HARIOM

Learning

3 Replies

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     31 December 2016

LD court is for justice of both parties.kindly advice to file reply so that the case is not heard exparty

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Kg
Sir/Madam,

Husband filed petition u/s. 13(1) in F.C for divorce before F.C. (Family Court).

Thereafter Wife filed DV in JMFC and both cases are pending.

But actually the Mother-in-law creates problem not Husbands and hence the Wife does not want divorce but she wants to live with Husband and hence the Wife did not appear in F.C. for last 3 days.

Therefore F.C. passed order that the chances of mediations are over and matter has been kept for Reply by Wife.

Query

In such situation instead of filling Reply can Wife file Misc. Application u/s.9 for RCR before the F.C.

Regards

HARIOM

If she wants to save marriage, instead of filing reply to husbands pettion, go fall to his feet and ask him to accept her back, compromise, once she files replies, it will be end of the relationship.

seema   02 January 2017

First of all Thanks to all for advising me

Madam as I want to try hence can I file RCR in pending Divorce case

If yes

then by way of an application or by way of Mis.Applicatioon in DV case pending

But fear is thayt when I file RCR instead of Reply then the Court may pass Exparty Order

is it like that

kindly explain in detail

HARIOM

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register