LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sameer Kanojia (Accountant Assistant)     22 July 2013

Seal to shop

If Respondent goes on constructing with brick and cement on a place where litigation is filed , and suit is pending in the civil court, till now there has been 2 hearing but no decision was given by the civil court magistrate and no such injunction order was given by the magistrate, to stop further work by respondent can an application be filed in civil court to seal the shop as the respondent is going on breaking the law.

Learning

5 Replies

2BHelpfull (Other)     22 July 2013

if no order has been issued regarding the dispute  i.e no outcome regarding the dispute how can u say it is illegal/breaking the Law  .

to stop construction obtain STAY ORDER from the COURT .

if he constrct even after u get the STAY ORDER then it would be termed as illegal and not otherwise.

Sameer Kanojia (Accountant Assistant)     22 July 2013

It means there is no respect to law, and the judicial system, respected you mean to say even if a suit is pending anyone having possession of the property can go on altering the property despite of the fact he is not real owner of the property.

2BHelpfull (Other)     22 July 2013

why didnot u file for  the stay order FIRST.

Sameer Kanojia (Accountant Assistant)     24 July 2013

Respected, Respondent says that he has obtained the stay order from court to construct the structure and not to stop work. I Imagine how court grants stay order for constructing the structure rather than stopping of the work.

Thanks for your valuable advice. But please tell me is it possible that court orders the people to start progressing the work of construct with stay order.

2BHelpfull (Other)     25 July 2013

have u view the order which the Respondent is talking of.

tell Respondent to show u the order .and get the copy of it n then file appeal against the said order which Respondent has..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register