Scope of mcl distance education in india

Can anyone pls give an insight to this as i would like to proceed the course in tamilnadu dr. ambedkar law university

Advocate

What is the real issue?

There is no issue.  i need an advise or suggestion regarding the MCL course, the scope of it, can i practise because as for the other law courses which are done in distance education is not permitted in the bar council for practise....suggestions pls to further pursue on the degree....I am MLM (master of labour management) degree holder.

There is no issue.  i need an advise or suggestion regarding the MCL course, the scope of it, can i practise because as for the other law courses which are done in distance education is not permitted in the bar council for practise....suggestions pls to further pursue on the degree....I am MLM (master of labour management) degree holder.

The demand and importance for distance education is increasing as the companies are accepting distance education certificates as legal one so employees are ready to continue their higher studies. The online college australia essay writings institution has authorization to conduct exam on law degree.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu

web analytics