School run under trust.

A Rishav Scoot School is run under Archana kala educational Trust. I want to take EPF in the name of Trust.

I want to asked. (1) Weather i need to apply seperate Pan in the name of school?

(2) Can i able to take EPF in the name of School using Trust Documents?

(3) What are the documents required for EPF?


can I apply for registration in the name of a school? What is the paper required for it? (TRUST HAVE PAN BUT SCHOOL DOES NOT HAVE)




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu