Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aravind   20 May 2016

Sc st case

SIR

i live in hyderabad  the case is  my daddy works as a chairman in AP housing Societies Federation Limited located at Baghlingampally  the case is in my dad office one MD is there .he has registered an SC ST case against my dad telling that my dad used bad words against his religion  he called him lambada i will see you......   he told  he has mentioned the date also  on that day my dad went to office he was in office for 5 minitues and went off from office he has not gone to MD cabin  if he want to talk he will call MD and talk the MD has created 3  dummy members that my dad used bad words in front of them. at that time the 3 members were not present they were at 3 diffrent places  

the Police officials asked my dad pa about the incident the pa said that sir was not present at that time as sir went to house  the problem is My Dad has sent a Letter to ACB about MD Corruption In office that he taking money from members and issuing files and sanction money to societies  in one year he has earned about 2 crores of money from socities and other members for that issue my dad has sent a leeter to ACB &CM of AP to Post another MD in place of old.  for that reason he has made flase case and registred a fir in chikkadpally Police station  

please help me how to come out from this case  

Learning

1 Replies

srd   25 May 2016

hi sir could u plz tell me .... I hav prescribed format of caste certificate issued in november '14 butthis is in HINDI version. will it work at the time of joining. prior to this I hav given 3 interiews of IBPS and SBI , my caste certificate is always accepted without any problem. does it works again in canara bak or they questioned to get my caste certificate in English

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register